What else are you doing right now?

hatfull

HIM-full
I have a feeling I've asked this before, but it got hijacked by someone saying something dirty :rolleyes: so, what else do you do while you're visiting solo? I know Kate and I are avid knitters, and at this moment, I'm making bootees, watching Big Brother, stroking the cat and drinking tea. Anyone else doing anything they want to share? Other forums? knitting? Animal grooming? anything else?

i would be happy to contribute to this thread, at length, but i wouldn't want to - as you say - hijack
ummmmmmmmmmm..................can you not think of nice ways of phrasing things?

I`m adding things to sell on Ebay as I`m always doing.I`m also on a doggie forum as i have two pedigree dogs.I`m on the Duran forums as they are another love of mine.And I`m talking to three chums on messenger.I`m getting a bit confused though:confused:I`m also eating a rather large bowl of Sugar Puffs and have a sneaky suspicion they`ve changed the recipe of late and reduced the sugar and I`m not pleased.:(The same thing has happened to Frosties.:mad:

Watching HARDBALL with Chris Mathews..... how predictable :rolleyes:

having a salad and I can't find the "what are you eating" thread
it's mixed greens with caesar dressing (again) wish I had some bread but don't want to go to the store

I'm comfort knitting bootees, drinking tea, watching this morning and texting a friend.

waiting for my damn night shift to be over. :mad: listening to elliott smith. thinking about how comfy my bed is. looking forward to drinking with miss bogdana tonight. awwww yeahhh. ;)

i'm having a disagreement, on the telephone, with someone from the benefits agency. i am right and they are wrong, though.
Natrally. They clearly havn't seen the fridge :D well done for taking my thread seriously though.

Insomnia has kept me up and I'm watching Big Brother 8 feeds... It's been a rather entertaining night... tons of fights and name calling, holocaust denying and Jesus bashing.... fun :p Dad and daughter are still up bashing the Nerd Herd....lovely :p

Insomnia has kept me up and I'm watching Big Brother 8 feeds... It's been a rather entertaining night... tons of fights and name calling, holocaust denying and Jesus bashing.... fun :p Dad and daughter are still up bashing the Nerd Herd....lovely :p

haha, where was this all going on??

what i want to be doing is wasting an hour here on this crappy pc....but i had to help/explain and it would seem, i fear, bully the bloody simpleton who sits behind me....who acts like a baby throwing his toys out of his pram, because he can't do this job. So i had to waste my time talking to someone who needed his help, and all he could do is get all aggressive and shirty with them but he has made the f**king mistake!!!!!!!!!

Never work with a "man".... mid 30s, still lives with his Ma & Pa, likes skateboarding, always getting injured because of his mountian bike!!!! & wears a baseball cap all day.

haha, where was this all going on??

Showtime 2 (ShoToo) and Real1 feeds

Here's some that happened after the live CBS show last night.

Tattoed freaks, LA self-centered girls, and racist bible thumping religious wack-jobs make it fun. :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Showtime 2 (ShoToo) and Real1 feeds

Here's some that happened after the live CBS show last night.

Tattoed freaks, LA self-centered girls, and racist bible thumping religious wack-jobs make it fun. :p

wow, that black lady is a f***in broken record! thats one way to win people over to jesus. :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
what i want to be doing is wasting an hour here on this crappy pc....but i had to help/explain and it would seem, i fear, bully the bloody simpleton who sits behind me....who acts like a baby throwing his toys out of his pram, because he can't do this job. So i had to waste my time talking to someone who needed his help, and all he could do is get all aggressive and shirty with them but he has made the f**king mistake!!!!!!!!!

Never work with a "man".... mid 30s, still lives with his Ma & Pa, likes skateboarding, always getting injured because of his mountian bike!!!! & wears a baseball cap all day.

right he came back, " er right, yeah is was over there, such and such had it on their desk".....LIKE I SAID IT WOULD BE!!!!! Me: " did i hear something" the guy " yeah thank you, i'm so stupid sometimes":rolleyes:

going back to work now:mad:

Tags
brushing teeth feedingtheducks one what? rubbing one out taking a massive dump
Back
Top Bottom