Which next song from YOR deserves a video?

Mozmic: absolutely fantastic!! :bow: loved it, thanks for sharing!
are you studying something like this or what because it all just looked..wow!!!

I am studying Adobe After Effects, which is a very powerful program for use in video animation. I'm learning it for work so they can have "walk in" videos to play at their events. This is a good program when you basically have no film footage, so you animate a series of "stills" in interesting ways, either manually or using what they call "presets". That film burn at the end is an example of a preset.

Mozmic, that was absolutely amazing. love that Django made it in! if only you'd added some clips from Cut Throats 9 and Matalo! i'd have soiled myself.

seriously, you should try getting that to Moz's people. if they don't hire you, at least they can steal your idea

Oh f***frankie, there were just too many great films to use. I kept it simple for myself and just dived into my dad's dvd collection. He was quite fond of both Terrence Hill and Lee Van Cleef.

Can you imagine this being played before the concert? Like how he plays those funny little clips before the show? That would be a great pants-pissing moment for me. Definitely would be mentioned in my job evaluation review. :lbf:

Thank you all for your positive feedback!

Back
Top Bottom