Why Is Solo(w) So Dead???

He is on that facebook, asking for pictures of a moderator he doesn't like....odd chap.

hopefully he is checking out the ages of the chicks on facebook!

Yeah, I know where to find him :rolleyes: but thanks for dragging FB shit over here :thumb:;) It's just as well that he's not here... cuz then I prob would be too (even moreso) :o I shot my (solo post) wad over the last year or so...:p I've been fighting the urge to come here (and I find I don't 'need' or want it as much) I think I've broken the cycle (somewhat) plus, I'm busy elsewhere.

Just to clarify re: his solo wall - my comment had nothing to do with his ;) It was about which Morrissey avatar I should use. :D And give him a break, most guys find a hot girl, hot -regardless of age- doesn't mean you're necessarily having evil thoughts. ;) If you are, Chris Hansen's gonna getcha!

97216adfa7147910

I'm still here, El Guapo!

2030_09_63---Red-London-Bus_web.jpg

LOOK AT THAT BUS.

I can't believe people are confused about this. Every time someone starts a thread that's not cool enough, on topic enough or has a misspelling in it someone tears into the poster and makes them feel like crap. I can't believe anyone is confused about why solo is dead. Some of the regulars here swagger around like playground bullies looking for a victim.

Many Morrissey fans are extra-sensitive people. That kind of behavior doesn't go over well with the sensitive set.

I agree here a bit. I have read threads start with good intentions that people turn on. Or mods move them about, or users mention that the topic might be haggered. Or they get slated. Or they get derailled... how's my spelling so far?

I can't believe people take a message board so seriously! Lighten up, Morrissey people! If someone types stupid words on a computer board perhaps thousands of miles away from where you are, who gives a toss?

It's not really giving a toss, not cry yourself to sleep-wise. More like you have, again, a good intention of having a conversation about something and then having someone piss on it. You can get a bit 'f*** you' about it. Then again, i have got a bit 'f*** you' about the miserable cancelled gig threads.

97216adfa7147910

We've got fists, let's fight?

Why is Solo dead?
33.gif

for the same reasons punk rock is I suppose :p
no, not really of course
or you might say that the solo site's fortunes ebb and flow with those of Morrissey :rolleyes:
however, I really do not think of the site that way either, but it sounds like it means something
hell, i do not even know what death means for me
let alone this site, which i suppose is always dead to me when I am not here, because it only really exists when I am here reading it
this is not 100% true really, but could easily becomes so should i leaave and never return
ok, that could work not just for me, but for all of us who really should be doing better things with our time than being here
the site should really be the domain of:
older Morrissey fans who are likely married with kids :)
younger teenage fans still not free yet to be adults
& well, there are some other people who just need places like Solo so much! :crazy:
so I am glad there is a little life in Solo still :guitar: even though its mostly dead to me right now and is something I have found far less funny or witty to read in a long time now
but that is not why I stay away, I contribute to a deader Solo because I really do have better things to do like all the time
even right now there is this post-it stuck to the left edge of my screen which says:
"Don't you have better things to do than go on Solo?"
that note has helped me not to waste at least hours for sure for over a month now
and I have enjoyed most of the other things which resulted from me not visiting here :blushing:
when i was away in New Zealand i was without not only all my real friends here, but all the routines of my life as well
at the time i needed these things to feel secure
so i came to lean on Solo for something to make me not feel so homesick, which is absurd, but finding that out was very profound moment for me
honestly, i doubt Solo will ever top that
instead i will continue to ask myself that question i have here looking back at me even as i type this
then sometimes the post-it wins and I log on here(burning away another hour or more better spent elsewhere)
which, in the grand scheme of things, is really nothing, but i dont feel like i even get credit for that :lbf:

also, i personally would like to thanks yesitis & some others to a lesser degree for coming on here and honestly talking about drinking in one way or another
times like that have repeatedly blessed me with 2 very different gifts which i really appreciate
one is being drunk online at a site where others are as well, this has a "bar like" friendly feel which is nice to get when you are drinking
then there are other times, on here, where i have read some stuff other drunk people wrote and well, thats the kind of thing that makes me put the bottle back down, again, with it still unopened...

Last edited:
Why is Solo dead?
33.gif

for the same reasons punk rock is I suppose :p
no, not really of course
you might say that the solo site's fortunes ebb and flow with those of Morrissey :rolleyes:
however, I really do not think of the site that way
for me the site is always dead when I am not here, because it only really exists when I am here reading it
this is not 100% true, but could easily becomes so for me at least
ok, just for me, but for all of us who really should be doing better things with our time than being here
the site should really be the domain of:
older Morrissey fans who are likely married with kids :)
younger teenage fans still not free yet to be adults
& well, there are some other people who just need places like Solo so much! :crazy:
so I am glad there is a little life in Solo still :guitar: even though its mostly dead to me right now and is something I have found far less funny or witty to read in a long time now
but that is not why I stay away, I contribute to a deader Solo because I really do have better things to do like all the time
even right now there is the post it stuck to the left edge of my screen which says:
"Don't you have better things to do than go on Solo?"
that note has helped me not to waste at least hours for sure for over a month now
and I have enjoyed most of the other things which resulted from me not visiting here :blushing:
when i was away in New Zealand i was without not only all my real friends here, but all the routines of my life as well
at the time i needed these things to feel secure
so i came to lean on Solo for something to make me not feel so homesick, which is absurd, but finding that out was very profound moment for me
honestly, i doubt Solo will ever top that
instead i will continue to ask myself that question i have here looking back at me even as i type this
sometimes the post-it wins and I log on here(burning away another hour or more better spent elsewhere)
which, in the grand scheme of things, is really nothing, but i dont feel like i even get credit for that :lbf:

also, i personally would like to thanks yesitis & some others to a lesser degree for coming on here and honestly talking about drinking in one way or another
times like that have repeatedly blessed me with 2 very different gifts which i really appreciate
one is being drunk online at a site where others are as well, this has a "bar like" friendly feel which is nice to get when you are drinking
then there are other times, on here, where i have read some stuff other drunk people wrote and well, thats the kind of thing that makes me put the bottle back down, again, with it still unopened...

God you're a smug self satisfied twat.youve been busted by buzzetta) got any women to date rape tonight?

I can't believe people take a message board so seriously! Lighten up, Morrissey people! If someone types stupid words on a computer board perhaps thousands of miles away from where you are, who gives a toss?

Yup! <3

97216adfa7147910

SNS22 Ownage is back in a big way!!! :guitar:

God you're a smug self satisfied twat.youve been busted by buzzetta) got any women to date rape tonight?

:crazy:

Yeah, I know where to find him :rolleyes:
I know you do, but don’t take what I've posted so personally it wasn't really aimed at you.

but thanks for dragging FB shit over here :thumb:;) !
your welcome....but he started it;) As he always does:p

Just to clarify re: his solo wall - my comment had nothing to do with his ;) It was about which Morrissey avatar I should use. !

Yep, when I took that from a previous post, I should of cropped you out of it….sorry “my bad” as the young folks say.

:D And give him a break, !
nah, he likes the attention....and its fun.

most guys find a hot girl, hot -regardless of age- doesn't mean you're necessarily having evil thoughts. ;) !
I reckon he has rubbed one out over that picture. He lubs photobucket for his lunchtime hand treats.

If you are, Chris Hansen's gonna getcha!

who the F is chris hansen?

Back
Top Bottom