Why Women Have Sex

The chemicals...it is all about the chemicals....:horny:

Last edited by a moderator:
"For a clearer complexion"? Lolita cited that as a reason, too! (The Annotated Lolita 137).

Sometimes it's just as simple as sitting at a cafe, talking across a table, watching him gesticulate with his hands as he talks. And I fixate on one leg, half-bare in his shorts. Looking at that bare skin, golden, layered with soft hair, strong with muscles, I think I really need to wrap my legs around his. And I say, "Time to go."

Well done!

Ah, I'm sure I should. But I don't trust the opposite sex enough to receive my first kiss, let alone for sex :lbf:

What would "opposite sex" be? As far as I know there are different sexes as much as people have different genitals, but these gentials are not opposite, they are compatible and merge during sex. - I read somebody else of the PC people talk of "opposite sex", which I found amusing, because it is so non-PC. :lbf: Even went as far as to talk of "opposite sex marriages". Interesting his fellow PC people did not object to it. Nicely telling. :D

Last edited:
Women have sex for the same reason as men.
The woman who has sex to make a man take the bins out doesn't exist, except in the imagination of a daily mail journalist.

In most cases, people have sex for pleasure, though it is occasionally done for other purposes, such as convincing the tollbooth operator to let you slide with 25 cents instead of 50.

Intelligent women are not too deep to swim in...think about that....;)

Back
Top Bottom