Morrissey Central "WITHOUT MUSIC THE WORLD DIES" - further tour dates soon (June 8, 2023)

0.png

Details of upcoming Morrissey concerts in Jakarta, Bangkok, Hong Kong, Tokyo, New Taipei City, São Paulo, Brasilia, Bogota, Nashville and Memphis will be announced in a few days.

So, Moz is so confident in his (still untested) new band lineup that he's added all these exotic dates! I smell trouble ahead.

That picture displays his best band line up ever
Hope the actual guitar leaves the band soon too

The " Without touring Morrissey dies (and so does our income)" Neverending Tour...

"-It's all taking off!
- The plane isn't, tho."

The " Without touring Morrissey dies (and so does our income)" Neverending Tour...

"-It's all taking off!
- The plane isn't, tho."
I said on here months and moths ago
That it’s a full world 4king tour . Did they believe me then 😉😉😉😉

"-It's all taking off!
- The plane isn't, tho."
He's truly demanded and playing sold out shows. Not like the small john that people's barely interested to see him or "hear"

Espero que se mantenga sobrio en el vuelo a Taiwán.

Si el avión se desvía a China debido al mal tiempo y se ha pasado el vuelo golpeando a los G & T, terminará en uno de esos campamentos con los musulmanes uigures.
OMG que. ZARPADO SOS CHE!!!!

Doesn’t Argentina have enough problems?
Yes, problems love us. Stop throwing bad vibes, remember that everything comes back. The Universe is mental. Be careful what you think! We have the right to enjoy, listening to Moz is a caress to the soul. I think everyone has problems or not?? Viva Argentina ❤️ 🇦🇷!!!!!!

What about Moz !!! Morrissey come to Argentina !!!! Come to CULIS MUNDI!!!!!! It's your place in the world!!!!!!!

Slightly worrying that they only mention Brazil and Colombia in South America...

That's an amazing Moz picture btw :hearteyecat:

Saw the title and thought it'd be news related to the release of the album. *sigh*
Who knows - that may still be in the offing? Bonfire is dead. It looks like this tour will be promoting the (new) new album. No doubt we will get to hear more tracks from Without Music.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom