worst Smiths/Morrissey song?

Haven`t seen this here before.

The smiths:
Unhappy birthday (although I know johnny Marr hold it as a favourite)

Morrissey:
The harsh truth of the camera eye, the ordinary boys, Papa Jack

"The Teachers Are Afraid of the Pupils" sorry to anyone who likes it, although I love Southpaw Grammar.

Most of Kill Uncle (runs and hides). Love ya KU fans!:o:D

The Father Who Must Be Killed
It's Hard to Walk Tall When You're Small

embarrassingly bad

Haven`t seen this here before.

The smiths:
Unhappy birthday (although I know johnny Marr hold it as a favourite)

Morrissey:
The harsh truth of the camera eye, the ordinary boys, Papa Jack

Boo....

'Journalists Who Lie', 'Tony the Pony', 'This is Not Your Country', 'At Amber', 'At Last I Am Born', 'My Life is an Endless Succession of People Saying Goodbye'

For The Smiths, just 'Shoplifters of the World Unite', I really cannot stand it.

Easily, "Papa Jack" and "Golden Lights"

there isn't one..

I agree, there is not one bad song! Even if the music and melodies are pretty average, Morrissey lyrics just cannot be ignored and not enjoyed!!

Smiths: Boy With The Thorn, Heaven Knows I'm Miserable Now, I Don't Owe You Anything, I Started Something I Couldn't Finish

El Moz: Father Who Must Be Killed, He Cried, Mexico (The live version from 2002 was pretty good, the final version is terrrrrrrible.)

it`s hard to accept "Shoplifters.." as one of the worst, and "golden lights" wasn`t a Smiths-song.

And I do feel that "teachers" a least has a direction. "Southpaw" on the other hand, must be an all time low. It`s just all over the place, merely ponderous.

And how about "Jake Walters on the payroll"?

I agree, there is not one bad song! Even if the music and melodies are pretty average, Morrissey lyrics just cannot be ignored and not enjoyed!!

well said..same thoughts!! Gracias ;)

To Me Your Are A Work Of Art

My personal hate-fav. Probably his most embarrasing lyric.

how strange. I hold "to me you are a work of art" as one of his best efforts on rott!!!

Og denne norgesvitsen. Den forsto jeg ikke, men det var kanskje vitsen?

The youngest was the most loved
Sorrow will come...

Unhappy birthday (Johnny likes it, really?)

Back
Top Bottom