Would like to buy any Morrissey/The Smiths vinyl records

Mozzza

Just wondering if anyone has any Smiths/Morrissey Vinyl Records for sale/have any they would be willing to sell....

7", 12", Singles, LP's....interested in them all :)

Thanks.

Re: Wondering if anyone has any Morrissey/The Smiths vinyl records??

Sure, I have a lot of vinyl - albums + singles. In the 80's I bought everything that came out by The Smiths and Mozza. Are you in the U.S.?

Cool! Sadly i wasnt even around in the 80's so i didnt get that opportunity! Nah im in the UK, although still will be interested in all your Vinyl...

Won't the shipping be too costly? Albums weigh a lot. You can PM me.

calm it beau, im 17 and not rolling in cash nor can i drive yet, plus this is a section for selling vinyl and stuff, havent you anything better to do than post witty comments o n here!!!

oh yeah :p know any good places in London for smiths/moz vinyl?? :L

If I sound exasperated it's because I have spent a pretty penny more than once to fly to your lovely country to buy records. You live in an orchard but are looking to order your produce online. I've been to fairs in London, Manchester, Birmingham and Brighton without car; unlike the US, the UK has a rather efficient national public transportation system. You can also pick up good bits for cheap at your local car boot or charity shop; given you are persistent enough. I was 17 when I started, luckily there is no age requirement :).

I like how beau is using emoticons now :)

Just wondering if anyone has any Smiths/Morrissey Vinyl Records for sale/have any they would be willing to sell....

7", 12", Singles, LP's....interested in them all :)

Thanks.

I've sent you a pm
I have most of the stuff on vinyl and getting rid of them all.

Jukebox Jury

Tags
morrissey records sale sell vinyl
Back
Top Bottom