YATQ 20th Anniversary Special: Jan 26th - Kia Forum, CA / 27th, 2024 - Honda Center, CA (December 1, 2023)

IMG_5518.jpeg

MORRISSEY will perform YOU ARE THE QUARRY in its entirety. Celebrating the landmark album's 20th anniversary, two globally exclusive performances in Southern California: Honda Center in Anaheim on Friday, January 26 and Kia Forum in Los Angeles on Saturday, January 27. Tickets on sale Friday, December 8 at 10AM PT

https://www.ticketmaster.com/morrissey-tickets/artist/770791

Media item:

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow. This whole touring "strategy" is all over the map, at this point! I would never, ever have put Morrissey down as doing one of these "play a whole album in full for its anniversary" types.

Chances of these two shows actually going ahead?

Wow. This whole touring "strategy" is all over the map, at this point! I would never, ever have put Morrissey down as doing one of these "play a whole album in full for its anniversary" types.

Chances of these two shows actually going ahead?
lol I don’t think he will play it all

Venues:

Support:

So he did turn into an oldies act after all, good for him, it’s what the people want.

If he does the 9 extra tracks from this:

R-420601-1119275830.jpg

Then it would run for an extra ~30mins.
12 tracks is a bit mean. It's likely they'll both happen given the location with regards to the band and if he's in CA in to the new year. Whether they then move on to the rescheduled gigs... 🤔
FWD.

Congratulations to anyone who can attend, that will be one special night. Is it possible for “The Never-Played Symphonies” to be the encore?

As good as this looks it's a bit - f*** Perth I can't be bothered but hey let's announce something else that will get people excited.

I think he will playlist the 12 songs in full, followed by:
HSIN
Speedway
Sure Enough. The Telephone Rings
Half A Person
EDILS
Jack The Ripper
Sweet & Tender Hooligan

That’s if he actually turns up. But it is in Cali so there’s a fair to good chance.

I'm still not convinced he'll do it. Said he was going to play different stuff from across his career for the 40 years tour and setlist remained the same.

The gall of this guy. To announce new shows the same day he once again cancelled a show on a whim.

It's very strange to announce this the day people have been disappointed at such short notice and without explanation. He isn't being controlled in some way, is he? It doesn't make sense.

Back
Top Bottom