YATQ 20th Anniversary Special: Jan 26th - Kia Forum, CA / 27th, 2024 - Honda Center, CA (December 1, 2023)

IMG_5518.jpeg

MORRISSEY will perform YOU ARE THE QUARRY in its entirety. Celebrating the landmark album's 20th anniversary, two globally exclusive performances in Southern California: Honda Center in Anaheim on Friday, January 26 and Kia Forum in Los Angeles on Saturday, January 27. Tickets on sale Friday, December 8 at 10AM PT

https://www.ticketmaster.com/morrissey-tickets/artist/770791

Media item:

Last edited by a moderator:
View attachment 98199

MORRISSEY will perform YOU ARE THE QUARRY in its entirety. Celebrating the landmark album's 20th anniversary, two globally exclusive performances in Southern California: Honda Center in Anaheim on Friday, January 26 and Kia Forum in Los Angeles on Saturday, January 27. Tickets on sale Friday, December 8 at 10AM PT

https://www.ticketmaster.com/morrissey-tickets/artist/770791
Why not?

It's a defining album in his career and I think he should - absolutely.

He may cancel other engagements leading up to this date, but this - I think he will honour, or reschedule worst case.

Last edited:
Could this be for a live recording and a repackaged album celebrating the 20 year anniversary? Scheduled at the start of the year for a release months later? Something tells me a deal is likely with this as part of the package. We remain in hope.

This is the kind of thing he should be doing. But the fact that it's being performed by his current band, with no one who actually composed the music or performed on the album makes it less interesting to me.

Exactly. Imo, it would be borderline ludicrous to do this without Alain or Boz being involved. If it's one show, there's absolutely no reasonable excuse that they can't be included.

Exactly. Imo, it would be borderline ludicrous to do this without Alain or Boz being involved. If it's one show, there's absolutely no reasonable excuse that they can't be included.
Two shows.
Yes, will be interesting to see who is involved.
I like the suggestion that it could be for a recording for a repackaged album celebrating the 20 year anniversary. He seems most proud of this album.

Now THIS is exciting. Only thing that would make it better is if Alain Whyte and/or Boz came back in for those shows.

I'm going to be in the Caribbean that week, otherwise I'd be booking a flight from SFO right now.

Now THIS is exciting. Only thing that would make it better is if Alain Whyte and/or Boz came back in for those shows.

I'm going to be in the Caribbean that week, otherwise I'd be booking a flight from SFO right now.
I know, right.

Back
Top Bottom