YATQ 20th Anniversary Special: Jan 26th - Kia Forum, CA / 27th, 2024 - Honda Center, CA (December 1, 2023)

IMG_5518.jpeg

MORRISSEY will perform YOU ARE THE QUARRY in its entirety. Celebrating the landmark album's 20th anniversary, two globally exclusive performances in Southern California: Honda Center in Anaheim on Friday, January 26 and Kia Forum in Los Angeles on Saturday, January 27. Tickets on sale Friday, December 8 at 10AM PT

https://www.ticketmaster.com/morrissey-tickets/artist/770791

Media item:

Last edited by a moderator:
I wouldn't slow down if I were walking past his current band busking "All the lazy Dykes" in Times Square. I'd pay $500 for a proper YATQ celebration: Full album + b sides with reunion of 2004 lineup, with maybe a surprise guest tossed in.

This isn't a celebration of an average album as it's being billed, it's another desperate attempt for record label attention cloaked as one.
if its so bad then why are you even concerned,move on.we have had the full album with b-sides and a silver finish to the original cover,mine only cost £7.99 from tesco so no need to spend 500 big ones,keep that money for your shopping.

if its so bad then why are you even concerned,move on.we have had the full album with b-sides and a silver finish to the original cover,mine only cost £7.99 from tesco so no need to spend 500 big ones,keep that money for your shopping.
I'm concerned because the way things are going, not only are we never going to hear new recorded music while Morrissey is alive, he won't even be able to book rooms suitable for his ego any more, thus making touring (as he's made releasing new recordings), impossible. That's why.

2 for 1 tickets have been taken off sale now, not sure if they made a difference. Wonder if Dneur was right and people have been put off due to the Greek Theatre walk off?

32 mins in

Last edited:
2 for 1 is available at both venues now, $29.75 for 2 tickets at the Honda Centre is just under $15 a ticket. Kia Forum $39.75 so just under $20 per ticket. They’re great prices and low enough to not be concerned with a cancellation.

Last edited:
2 for 1 is available at both venues now, $29.75 for 2 tickets at the Honda Centre is just under $15 a ticket. Kia Forum $39.75 so just under $20 per ticket. They’re great prices and low enough to not be concerned with a cancellation.

Wow! Still loads of tix available left for both venues.
I wonder what the prices will be on Wednesday?

If this was a one night only event... it surely would have sold out!

Yeah... "two huge shows" in two huge venues that are half sold out...
Let's see how good those 2 for 1 deals work!
Feel kinda bad for those that paid full price and bought their tickets early.

It's actually $29.75 per ticket plus fees

It’s interesting though. Like Perth, that was sold out for months and yet was canceled, I don’t think poor sales can be a sure reason as to why he cancels.

What if the heating breaks? Got to be prepared for all scenarios.
Is there dengue in LA? Don’t let him near anyone with any infectious diseases or any suspicious looking pasta.

Both are indoor venues so that shouldn't be a problem this go-round :LOL:
Maybe, but I had a bad cold virus over Christmas that made me ache all over and feel chilled to the bone even in a toasty room and under a blanket with a hot water bottle, so it made me wonder if this happened to Morrissey that time.

So this Friday! Getting closer now.
I do wonder what he will play.
At least nobody will be able to say ‘same setlist again’ :lbf:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom