Your latest Morrissey/Smiths buy

At long last....This Charming Man promo poster.

IMG00550-20110318-1102.jpg

Just William and Shakespeare to go for a full set...

Dave

On the way The Very Best of Morrissey Promo Cd/Dvd.I suppose the excitement of owing it for a reasonable price well before the official release date has led me into this.
Cheers Moz

Attachments

• Very Best Of Moz.jpg
    Very Best Of Moz.jpg
    7.6 KB · Views: 196
1. Bigmouth Strikes Again - Dutch 7" with alternative labels (matrix numbers MD 5286 A1 / MD 5286 B1)

As listed on passions collectors' appendix: The labels on the record are very minimal. They lack the circular saw motif and all the text bar the 6 lines at the top and the catalogue number at the 8 o'clock position. They are light grey and the text is mid-grey, so not very contrasting.'

It sort of looks like a test pressing, a pretty good find at £14. :D

2. Hand In Glove - Japanese 12" promo

3. Bona Drag - Japanese cd

Bigmouth.JPG Hand In Glove.JPG Bona Drag.JPG

To celebrate my attendance, and mrs lastpartys, at the inverness and york gigs, i am treating us to some new t-shirts. Not quite the collectable kind as they'd stink if they were second hand originals. So, can anyone reccommend a decent seller online, or somewhere in London, where I can buy some decent Smiths t-shirts, good printing and good cloth?
thanks in advance
Lastparty

1. Bigmouth Strikes Again - Dutch 7" with alternative labels (matrix numbers MD 5286 A1 / MD 5286 B1)

As listed on passions collectors' appendix: The labels on the record are very minimal. They lack the circular saw motif and all the text bar the 6 lines at the top and the catalogue number at the 8 o'clock position. They are light grey and the text is mid-grey, so not very contrasting.'

It sort of looks like a test pressing, a pretty good find at £14. :D

2. Hand In Glove - Japanese 12" promo

3. Bona Drag - Japanese cd

View attachment 11690 View attachment 11691 View attachment 11692

Very nice IR,
I am looking for a Japanese Sandie and the German marbled Sandie. I think there are some Japanese on ebay now, I waiting to buy something with one. Do you have a marble one?

Very nice IR,
I am looking for a Japanese Sandie and the German marbled Sandie. I think there are some Japanese on ebay now, I waiting to buy something with one. Do you have a marble one?

Sorry Roky, I missed your question...
These are the ones I have:

UK 12"
Germany 12"
Japan 12"
UK 7"
Germany 7"
Spain 7"

Not interested in any of the other versions available, so this is one I treat as complete.

Sandie.JPG

Sorry Roky, I missed your question...
These are the ones I have:

UK 12"
Germany 12"
Japan 12"
UK 7"
Germany 7"
Spain 7"

Not interested in any of the other versions available, so this is one I treat as complete.

View attachment 11740

I have the UK 12
UK 7
French 12
Spain 7
I think the only others I want are the Japanese 12 and the German marble 12

To celebrate my attendance, and mrs lastpartys, at the inverness and york gigs, i am treating us to some new t-shirts. Not quite the collectable kind as they'd stink if they were second hand originals. So, can anyone reccommend a decent seller online, or somewhere in London, where I can buy some decent Smiths t-shirts, good printing and good cloth?
thanks in advance
Lastparty

These are the best Moz tees on the web : http://stores.ebay.co.uk:80/M0RAL-KI0SK/_i.html?_fsub=1819561013

Tags
the smiths vinyl
Back
Top Bottom