• Meat is Murder.JPG
    Meat is Murder.JPG
    213.5 KB · Views: 25
  • Kill Uncle.JPG
    Kill Uncle.JPG
    162.4 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:
Hi I.R

Nice looking Saudi cassette, looking at the front of it, I can now see why the seller thought it was a US release.

My recent buys:

Morrissey - Ouija Board, Ouija board UK cassette
Morrissey - Bona Drag reissue cd, at £4.99 I couldn't resist another copy to actually play.
Morrissey - Satan Rejected my Soul, UK 7" single in absolutely stunning condition, I am over the moon with it :D

Meat Is Murder - Saudi cassette
Kill Uncle - tour t-shirt

Lovely teeshirt i bought one back in the day and always loved it. It dissappeared shortly after i got married about 10 yrs ago but my wife denies throwing it but if it ever comes to it this will be cited in divorce proceedings. I remember the image was very tactile rubbery material. I also bought the same image on a badge at one of the 91 gigs oh happy days when we where younger seems like yesterday. Off record hunting in Hanover tomorrow i will share my spoils if there are any. In my mind im sure a few negative sleeve HIG made their way across the channel and are there at silly prices. I am an eternal optomist or more probably deluded lol

Last edited:
Lovely teeshirt i bought one back in the day and always loved it. It dissappeared shortly after i got married about 10 yrs ago but my wife denies throwing it but if it ever comes to it this will be cited in divorce proceedings. I remember the image was very tactile rubbery material. I also bought the same image on a badge at one of the 91 gigs oh happy days when we where younger seems like yesterday. Off record hunting in Hanover tomorrow i will share my spoils if there are any. In my mind im sure a few negative sleeve HIG made their way across the channel and are there at silly prices. I am an eternal optomist or more probably deluded lol

Thank you Allie.
Oh yes, if your wife has disposed of this t-shirt that would certainly be ground for a swift divorce! :lbf:
1991 seems like yesterday indeed, but now it's 20 years on...
Where have the years gone? Why have the years gone?
Good luck with your negative HIG in Hanover. ;)

Cheers,

I.R.

Nothing doing a couple of 12" Smiths singles and the half a person 3 LP set but i didnt get anything. I did buy the beatles white album on white vinyl tho in stunning condition!

Hey there. I only collect the UK Smiths/Morrissey vinyl releases. Have been after "Suedehead - The Best Of" for ages now but can't seem to track it down. Any ideas where I could find it? I have only been collecting for about 5 years and have tended to only buy from local record shops or Ebay.

A black girls shirt that says MOZ on it in pink.The O in Moz is shaped like lips.And another black shirt that just says Morrissey on it.

Hey there. I only collect the UK Smiths/Morrissey vinyl releases. Have been after "Suedehead - The Best Of" for ages now but can't seem to track it down. Any ideas where I could find it? I have only been collecting for about 5 years and have tended to only buy from local record shops or Ebay.

Check these from time to time:
http://www.vinyltap.co.uk/
http://www.musicstack.com/
http://www1.gemm.com/
http://www.kingbeerecords.co.uk/kingbee_records_manchester_music.htm
http://www.vinylexchange.co.uk/

Heard of "Record Winner" magazine? Niether had anyone else aparently so no one entered the competition, for four sets of signed single and signed Cartel poster. So the publisher after closing down the magazine put the prizes away for 27 years, until he decided to ebay the sets, the poster didnt fair as well as the single which is mint the poster's creased quite badly but the signitures are bright and sharp. I feel it my duty to do the best by this priceless relic so the framing cost more than the item. Acid free backboard non destructively mounted, boarder guaranteed not to discolour for three hundred years, imported German brushed aluminium frame that took a week to get here supposedly the finest available, with finally a sheet of museum quality anti glare UV glass that was eight times more expensive than standard picture glass. If she ever finds out what this cost i'll be picking broken glass out of the back of my head for a week. ladies and gentlemen allow me to present punk .........framed 018.JPGframed 015.JPG

Heard of "Record Winner" magazine? Niether had anyone else aparently so no one entered the competition, for four sets of signed single and signed Cartel poster. So the publisher after closing down the magazine put the prizes away for 27 years, until he decided to ebay the sets, the poster didnt fair as well as the single which is mint the poster's creased quite badly but the signitures are bright and sharp. I feel it my duty to do the best by this priceless relic so the framing cost more than the item. Acid free backboard non destructively mounted, boarder guaranteed not to discolour for three hundred years, imported German brushed aluminium frame that took a week to get here supposedly the finest available, with finally a sheet of museum quality anti glare UV glass that was eight times more expensive than standard picture glass. If she ever finds out what this cost i'll be picking broken glass out of the back of my head for a week. ladies and gentlemen allow me to present punk .........

Well done mate, it looks really good!

here's mine:

Attachments

• 08042011345.jpg
    08042011345.jpg
    462.5 KB · Views: 21
How many more posters do you have Matti? Obviously, Shoplifters... but are there any others beyond?

Dave

Hi Well just those 2 + 1 framed gig poster

Attachments

• 08042011347.jpg
    08042011347.jpg
    497.5 KB · Views: 25
Just sorted out my outfit for York and Bradford...
!B14fhDgBGk~$(KGrHqEOKkME)LVN6KC(BMgQ7vYTmw~~0_3.JPG

:thumb:

Dave

Tags
the smiths vinyl
Back
Top Bottom