How excited are you about the new album?

How excited are you about the new SP Morrissey album (Low in High School)?

• Total voters
Cause I am bored, perhaps?

No, It is just so painfully obvious that he became nothing of worth to anyone. Even a quick listen makes you realise there is nothing left of his unique talent that died ages ago.

Maybe the times changed making his type of music irrelevant.

I'd preferred it if you were bored. :)

If it's the same quality as the sleeve not very excited at all.

Last edited:
Momo is Moz in French

But why do French fans name him like that, when it is also a name of a manufacturer of steering wheels for cars?
Or maybe that is unknown in France.
Somehow I more or less expected it to be something like Maurice or Mauricy.
:thumb:

I'd preferred it if you were bored. :)

But then I would post things that irritate the living hell out of you and you would have to reply and shit like you did now and end with some emoji like some 12 year old.

Emojis are the first sign when someone is out of their depth and knows it and frankly feels embarrassed about themselves. Like an annoying student girl trying to befriend people in the school cafe' wearing glasses that makes her look like an owl and the owls take exception to it cause she is giving them a bad reputation.

Hoo along to that all you like.

But then I would post things that irritate the living hell out of you and you would have to reply and shit like you did now and end with some emoji like some 12 year old.

Emojis are the first sign when someone is out of their depth and knows it and frankly feels embarrassed about themselves. Like an annoying student girl trying to befriend people in the school cafe' wearing glasses that makes her look like an owl and the owls take exception to it cause she is giving them a bad reputation.

Hoo along to that all you like.

Nothing wrong with feeling embarrassed from time to time.
And I guess I overused the emoijs.
But they are there for members to use and to me it is an interesting way of trying to communicate on another level then with words only.
My preference for you being bored is based on my "instinctive" feeling that being bored can be a source for inspiration.
It wasn't meant to ridicule you, even if you got that impression.

A "self acclaimed fan" on a message board. You do know that most people who post on message boards tend to be fans don't you? :lbf: They are the normal ones...

And if you had bothered to read my post properly before misquoting me, you'd have noticed that I said his last four albums were "not all career highlights". You do understand what the word "all" means don't you? I personally wouldn't rank Years of Refusal up there with his best stuff, for example, but ROTT I would. They have certainly all been significant improvements on Southpaw Grammar and Maladjusted at any rate, as the reviews have testified.

Yeah I definitely agree with this. I'll always see Southpaw Grammar and Maladjusted as his low points and really love everything he's done since You Are The Quarry. Although I still feel that Vauxhall was probably his artistic peak. Then again listening to Ringleader of the Tormentors brings me the most joy.

Nothing wrong with feeling embarrassed from time to time.
And I guess I overused the emoijs.
But they are there for members to use and to me it is an interesting way of trying to communicate on another level then with words only.
My preference for you being bored is based on my "instinctive" feeling that being bored can be a source for inspiration.
It wasn't meant to ridicule you, even if you got that impression.

We're cool, Gerrit!

Take care and stay handsome cause this is my last reply to you.

Excited? No.
Nervous? Yes.
I'm really worried it's going to be shit. I hope I am wrong.

Back
Top Bottom