Is Coronavirus as serious as they say?

Then discrimination, on the basis of vaccination status, needs to be explicitly outlawed ASAP—because many businesses have every intention of this occurring. The hospitality industry is, quite openly, putting the infrastructure in place.

They're not putting the infrastructure in place.

There's no reason to - there's no guarantee that the vaccine is going to be enough to stop people catching the virus yet. The business gains nothing.

It's also a breach of data protection, so they would have to change the law.

They're not putting the infrastructure in place.

There's no reason to - there's no guarantee that the vaccine is going to be enough to stop people catching the virus yet. The business gains nothing.

It's also a breach of data protection, so they would have to change the law.
The gears are already grinding...

"With PCR you can find almost anything in anybody."
Kary Mullins, inventor of PCR test.

He said this after it was being used erroneously to detect viruses. And sure enough, with the man now dead, this is what we are basing Covid results on. If alive he'd be speaking out and campaigning against this hoax.

They know well what they're doing.

They are closing the local Burger King today and taking down the signs, removing the equipment inside and so on. They were still open but only the drive through and I guess that wasn't enough. They had other problems before. On Yelp they have lots of 1 and 2 star reviews out of 5.
It's not just Covid. They were on a long slow decline for a long time but still they employed probably twenty people. They were locally owned and if the Burger King corporation owned this location they probably would have found a way to stay open.
But the point is they are not a small business that was forced to close. They remained open but still couldn't make it. Burger King is about the lowest on the list of fast food places but it's not about losing a low grade fast food restaurant. It's more about seeing a business that was there at least twenty years closing.
If it's true as they say that the lockdowns are not stopping the spread of the virus I think it might be time to rethink and allow all businesses to reopen. I do think wearing masks and social distancing should be mandatory, but I don't think destroying the economy is the answer. When it seemed like it might be two or three months that was different but now it seems very open-ended and in the US very little relief is being provided to people who need it.
I don't think we have to believe that there is some conspiracy in order to resist the measures that the government is taking. I am still working and most of the people I know are still working but with more businesses closing how long can that last? Two friends of mine started a new business late last year pre-Corona and did great business over the holidays but this year it was very slow. They are able to stay open but they work every day. They haven't taken a day off besides Christmas for almost a year.

There is always a question when it's stated that these measures we're taking aren't working. How much worse might it be if these measures weren't taken at all? Maybe it seems that lockdowns aren't working as infection rates rise but how much worse would it be if we just continued as normal? But if the lockdowns did work it would provide a much stronger case for them and if we're really heading into times that are going to be worse than the Great Depression maybe it's time to give up on the lockdowns.
One thing that is very different now is that people are a lot weaker and more dependent than they were in the 1920's. Back then more people grew their own food and lots of people in the US lived on beans and cornbread. People made their own food from staples like flour and corn meal. Who do you know that buys that now or would know what to do with it?
Today the solution is to call some service to have restaurant food delivered and pay outrageous prices for it. I don't see how that's going to last. Poor people now eat junk food they microwave and if the places that sell it are going out of business what are they going to do? I used to work in a literacy program and we had a project where we made a cookbook using people's family recipes. There were lots of Hispanic people in the program and lots of them did cook meals but almost everyone else was submitting recipes like Rice Krispies squares where you just buy a couple of packages of extremely processed food and combine them.
It's too bad that people are so divided politically and that the pandemic has been so politicized because we do need to find some practical solutions before we really do have problems that make what we're currently experiencing seem like nothing
🤒

WtF??? FC you read the Yelp for a BK?? :rolleyes:
you are going to bypass the 2 star ghetto BK and drive all the
way to Beverly Hills to eat the french fries at the 5 star BK?? WTF????🤒

The infection rate is much higher now with the masks and social distancing, but you want to keep them in place?
Before lockdown and masks and 'social distancing' rates were very low but with these measures the rates have exploded and you want to keep them in place?????
People are weaker now than in the 1920s?????? they lived on 'beans and conrbread' but we are weaker? Peeps eating 4 triple BK Whoppers a day are weaker than peeps subsisting on beans and cornbread???o_O this psycho babble makes absolutely no sense FC.:blushing:
you had a literacy program job (ghetto job?) making cookbooks out of family recipes but everyone but the "Hispanics" were sending in Rice Krispy recipes. WTF??? FC there are only about 5 billion family recipe books out there already FFS one less makes no difference. Its not like peeps would starve without the dumb rice krispie recipie book you make it sound like a world catastrophe.:(

I guess X out Rice Krispie food as a practical solution.:(

the data about us here now full of food being weaker than the peeps in the 1920s who barely had a meal a day
is a pretty :crazy: psycho babbe FC.:mad:

If you really want to be funny make some more posts crying about how you aren't allowed to have an account. :laughing::ahhh::drama::rofl:

🤒

WTF??? no need to gloat over your dozen fake log ins FFS?
you and Skinny have privileges FFS everybody knows it.

what happened to those poor crackheads? they were safe on the tree off the ground where the Kung Flu lives
they may have been infected when you scattered them on the sidewalk. 🤒 or they may have been hit by a truck running into the street
from being scared witless from your fake shots:blushing:

Everybody is selfish. You, me, EVERYONE.

🤒

FC wouldnt give the homeless black dude at the 7-11 25 cents to complete the money
for a frozen taco:mad:
25 measly cents but no. he gives the poor dude a psycho babble lecture and then still
wont give him the coin.:blushing:

Wait, that was a yes or no question? The one that started with "how used?"
So
Q: "How used was the hospital?"
A: No
Bro, you need to hit the Maori School for a grammar refresher course. #JustSayin
Dave, Dave, Dave, I notice you've either been hitting that emoji button or commenting on pretty much every post I've been making for the past 3 or 4 weeks. I don't know how many times I have to repeat myself (apparently quite a lot there, you little terrier you) but I have zero interest in engaging with you. I must say I find it comical that you lack the self awareness to spot your own behavior when you complain that others follow you around these boards.

Of course you can keep trying, God loves a trier, but if I feel like engaging with you I'll do so on my terms; until then I suggest you find better ways to use your time, like making Scanty a mixtape, I'm sure you can get a discount on cassettes from your old employers at Kmart.

Cheers,

b, XX.

:(

FC Kmart ghetto store closed????:mad:
that explains how he has the time to single handedly manage/solve the Kung Flu crisis.:straightface:
FC can now become an international Yoga (with psycho babblin) instructor now
that Hilaria is going to have to give up her position.o_O
that or the dole.:blushing:

I'm not mocking him. You're the one who thinks it would be okay that 120 million people die of starvation in order to keep you and yours safe. I simply don't care about him like you don't care about those 120 million people because he's not in my circle.

OK. The apology is not accepted.

Hopefully you will reincarnate into *something* that at least has a brain next time. Meanwhile, just avoid me as if I was the plague for you.

🤒

WtF??? FC you read the Yelp for a BK?? :rolleyes:
you are going to bypass the 2 star ghetto BK and drive all the
way to Beverly Hills to eat the french fries at the 5 star BK?? WTF????🤒

The infection rate is much higher now with the masks and social distancing, but you want to keep them in place?
Before lockdown and masks and 'social distancing' rates were very low but with these measures the rates have exploded and you want to keep them in place?????
People are weaker now than in the 1920s?????? they lived on 'beans and conrbread' but we are weaker? Peeps eating 4 triple BK Whoppers a day are weaker than peeps subsisting on beans and cornbread???o_O this psycho babble makes absolutely no sense FC.:blushing:
you had a literacy program job (ghetto job?) making cookbooks out of family recipes but everyone but the "Hispanics" were sending in Rice Krispy recipes. WTF??? FC there are only about 5 billion family recipe books out there already FFS one less makes no difference. Its not like peeps would starve without the dumb rice krispie recipie book you make it sound like a world catastrophe.:(

I guess X out Rice Krispie food as a practical solution.:(

the data about us here now full of food being weaker than the peeps in the 1920s who barely had a meal a day
is a pretty :crazy: psycho babbe FC.:mad:
Yes, when I googled to see how long it's been in business Yelp reviews came up. No, I don't need to read Yelp reviews to know that Burger King is not in competition with Gordon Ramsey.
You were half right! That's a pretty good day for you.

Dave, Dave, Dave, I notice you've either been hitting that emoji button or commenting on pretty much every post I've been making for the past 3 or 4 weeks. I don't know how many times I have to repeat myself (apparently quite a lot there, you little terrier you) but I have zero interest in engaging with you. I must say I find it comical that you lack the self awareness to spot your own behavior when you complain that others follow you around these boards.

Of course you can keep trying, God loves a trier, but if I feel like engaging with you I'll do so on my terms; until then I suggest you find better ways to use your time, like making Scanty a mixtape, I'm sure you can get a discount on cassettes from your old employers at Kmart.

Cheers,

b, XX.
"if I feel like engaging with you I'll do so on my terms"
Bro, or whatever they say in New Zealand, you don't have to engage with me. Just keep dropping the kind of gems you did in this thread.

"if I feel like engaging with you I'll do so on my terms"
Bro, or whatever they say in New Zealand, you don't have to engage with me. Just keep dropping the kind of gems you did in this thread.
And just keep following me around like a lovestruck teenager, ahhh the rhythm of life.........................

Back
Top Bottom