Official YouTube "Love Is On Its Way Out" & instant grat MP3 released (January 31, 2020)

moz.jpg

... available for download, when pre-ordered via https://morrissey.tmstor.es/
Maybe elsewhere too...

YouTube link courtesy of NickD & @Raphael Lambach:

Media items:

I like the music. It's a good song. Lyrics are possibly a bit lazy but I think this will be a good one live and if you listen to much pop music now, repetition seems to be the way to go. He makes his points and does so in his own way with mention of rich hunters killing endangered animals. I like that he spins this into saying that there is still time for love. Who can put that message down? I am now a Gustavo fan and hope there are some more songs with him on the b-sides and the deluxe package that will eventually appear.

Absolute shite. Worse than the first single. Shaping up to be Moz’s worst ever album.

Lyrically its ... well, its definitely latter career Morrissey. Vocally its great and musically its different for him which I'm hoping is a theme of the new album continuing on from Bobby. Its definitely very 'modern' sounding ... the JJJ Hottest 100 just passed here in Aus which is where you find all the hippest songs of the past year and for better or worse, musically this one fits in.

Available from:
https://morrissey.lnk.to/wayoutEM

Add Amazon to that selection too.
Edit: YT song details up.
A rather kind person sent me the 320 kbps official version this morning and it will be in the downloads section in a few minutes. is available in the Downloads section.
Regards,
FWD.

Available from:
https://morrissey.lnk.to/wayoutEM

Add Amazon to that selection too.
No full song credits on YT yet.
A rather kind person sent me the 320 kbps official version this morning and it will be in the downloads section in a few minutes.
Regards,
FWD.
Engineer: Bill Mims Saxophone: Boz Boorer Assistant Masterer: Chris Allgood Saxophone: Dave Ralicke Engineer: Emily Lazar Acoustic Piano: Gustavo Manzur Electric Guitar: Jesse Tobias Engineer, Producer: Joe Chiccarelli Engineer: Ken Sluiter Bass Guitar: Mando Lopez Drums, Percussion: Matt Walker Engineer: Maxime Le Guil Vocals: Morrissey Engineer: Nate Haessly Synthesizer: Roger Manning Jr. Backing Vocals: Thelma Houston Engineer: Zac Zajdel Composer, Writer: Gustavo Manzur Composer, Writer: Morrissey

This albums shaping up nicely. It does sound like modern pop with the production but it also sounds like it has a Spanish flare and rhythm. I could easily imagine this with guitars and horns. I’m ready for the album now

Engineer: Bill Mims Saxophone: Boz Boorer Assistant Masterer: Chris Allgood Saxophone: Dave Ralicke Engineer: Emily Lazar Acoustic Piano: Gustavo Manzur Electric Guitar: Jesse Tobias Engineer, Producer: Joe Chiccarelli Engineer: Ken Sluiter Bass Guitar: Mando Lopez Drums, Percussion: Matt Walker Engineer: Maxime Le Guil Vocals: Morrissey Engineer: Nate Haessly Synthesizer: Roger Manning Jr. Backing Vocals: Thelma Houston Engineer: Zac Zajdel Composer, Writer: Gustavo Manzur Composer, Writer: Morrissey
Edit: Wrong credits
Engineer: Bill Mims Assistant Masterer: Chris Allgood Engineer: Emily Lazar Drum Programmer: Gustavo Manzur Synthesizer: Gustavo Manzur Backing Vocals: Gustavo Manzur Electric Guitar: Jesse Tobias Engineer, Producer: Joe Chiccarelli Backing Vocals: Kaia Manzur Engineer: Ken Sluiter Bass: Mando Lopez Additional Bass: Mando Lopez Drums: Matt Walker Engineer: Maxime Le Guil Vocals: Morrissey Engineer: Nate Haessly Mellotron: Roger Manning Jr. Engineer: Zac Zajdel Composer, Writer: Gustavo Manzur Composer, Writer: Morrissey

Impressed again by the production and Gustavo's music.

Hopefully there will be other songs on the album with more substantial lyrics.

Edit: Wrong credits
Engineer: Bill Mims Assistant Masterer: Chris Allgood Engineer: Emily Lazar Drum Programmer: Gustavo Manzur Synthesizer: Gustavo Manzur Backing Vocals: Gustavo Manzur Electric Guitar: Jesse Tobias Engineer, Producer: Joe Chiccarelli Backing Vocals: Kaia Manzur Engineer: Ken Sluiter Bass: Mando Lopez Additional Bass: Mando Lopez Drums: Matt Walker Engineer: Maxime Le Guil Vocals: Morrissey Engineer: Nate Haessly Mellotron: Roger Manning Jr. Engineer: Zac Zajdel Composer, Writer: Gustavo Manzur Composer, Writer: Morrissey
I'll try that again!
Thank you.
Regards,
FWD.

I'm thinking exactly the same about this song as I did about 'Bobby:' meh. It's alright as a 'middle-of-side-2' filler but please let this not be a highlight of the album otherwise 'Dog' going to be a right turkey.

Tags
i am not a dog on a chain info

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom