Morrissey and the devil

That's one of the most hurtful, callous phrases I've ever seen on this forum. I promise you that (in the figurative, life-down-the-toilet way) you will live to regret writing that. Just keep that in mind...

I was thinking I'd take the high road & ignore it, but in all sincerity thanks for saying this Adam.

I was thinking I'd take the high road & ignore it, but in all sincerity thanks for saying this Adam.

Well now you've got a buddy to spew hate with. Happy times.

I was not referring to your friend, ADAM. I look at the big picture, in the news now is a man whose life is being torn apart because his deep-seeded hatred is being unveiled. Trust me, few people were more broken up by Mel's passing than I was. SHe was not a hateful person. Claudia2006 seems to be.

I apologize for the misunderstanding.

I googled Zombies last night and what demons look like and only found what I had already read. Ghosts and Zombies are not living dead but demons, if you call for them through channeling, which you seem to do a lot. If you experience somebody's spirit who just died, this is quite normal. But dead relatives that you see later are demons who take on their shape to fool you. You might want to have a look at self-deliverance, if you want to get rid of the demons - or zombies as you call them - and live a life less directed by them, which might be more calm, peaceful and with more sleep. It looks good to me, because you do not need any other living person for it and can do it on your own. Your symbolism and Kabbalistic thinking would invite them back though and they try to make you not read Scripture for good reasons, as you can read under self-deliverance. They want to have control over you. I think this is meant when Jesus said that you can drive a demon out, it leaves and then returns with a couple of more friends. You'd have to fill the house with the Holy Spirit so that there is no room for the demon. But knowing you, you are most likely to stay friends with the Zombies. :rolleyes: It would be quite interesting though if you do the self-deliverance and we see what happens.

Anyway, now that the nonsense is cleared up, an interesting point to consider, Silke, (and something I presume Jesus himself might even consider) is that zombies, or these spirits who live through others, perform two functions. The zombie part irritates and haunts. But the Mozbie part educates. The trick is to learn TRUTH through the medium which mozbies deliver, it's like the word of God wrapped up in an evil package. It takes patience and a certain advanced level of metaphor-reading that is taught in Literatire 101 courses, but applied to real life and is quite taxing to have to endure, but the benefit is that you get to talk to God. SO yes, I have accepted the spirit of the Lord in my soul and because of that (it's like I downladed his driver into my computer) I'm able to have conversations with Him. Or Her. Whatever. :p

I was referring to Mel Gibson.

Are you threatening me, ADAM?

#1. My dear, I don't exactly keep tabs on Mel Gibson. That's a very crafty dodge and weave, I'll give you that, but Claudia is a woman who does not use that particular truncated version of her name. Perhaps you should have added, "(as in Mel Gibson)"? Some of us are still feeling a sense of loss over someone named Mel (who actually DOES have some relevance on this site).

#2. I dare say, I don't think I've ever threatened anyone in my entire life. (Surely, if I did, the recipient would chuckle for months.) Even I laugh at the thought of me as some sort of threat. So, no, I am not, was not, and will not threaten you. [There's one particular British man and a handful of people who know me who are lurking and laughing at this very moment.]

Does challenging one to arm-wrestle count as a threat? In that case, well, I might have found my calling.

#1. My dear, I don't exactly keep tabs on Mel Gibson. That's a very crafty dodge and weave, I'll give you that, but Claudia is a woman who does not use that particular truncated version of her name. Perhaps you should have added, "(as in Mel Gibson)"? Some of us are still feeling a sense of loss over someone named Mel (who actually DOES have some relevance on this site).

#2. I dare say, I don't think I've ever threatened anyone in my entire life. (Surely, if I did, the recipient would chuckle for months.) Even I laugh at the thought of me as some sort of threat. So, no, I am not, was not, and will not threaten you. [There's one particular British man and a handful of people who know me who are lurking and laughing at this very moment.]

Does challenging one to arm-wrestle count as a threat? In that case, well, I might have found my calling.

Well, I don't exactly have a gun show going on over here so you'd probably win at an arm-wrestle. :)

And on another note, there isn't a day that goes by that I don't think of Mel. I live in the San Gabriel Valley. Everyday I pass the restaurants she recommended I eat at. I sense her everywhere I go, but in a gentle way. I've been suspicios of "Claudia2006" for years because she attacks me, you can't hardly fault me for applying my IN THE NEWS mind babies to her bully behavior. Again, I apologize for the confusion. Perhaps a trip to Covina Tastee is in order this afternoon.

Well now you've got a buddy to spew hate with. Happy times.

I was not referring to your friend, ADAM. I look at the big picture, in the news now is a man whose life is being torn apart because his deep-seeded hatred is being unveiled. Trust me, few people were more broken up by Mel's passing than I was. SHe was not a hateful person. Claudia2006 seems to be.

I apologize for the misunderstanding.

I'm very happy that that is cleared up. You are absolved of any moral comeuppance that God/fate/karma would otherwise dole out.

I try my very best not to hate. I try... I don't hate you. I hate the meat/death industry. I hate Texas. I hate war.

I've met Claudia "in real life". I can't say I know her - that requires a bit more time, but she's never seemed hateful at all. She seems like the maternal, nurturing type, and she's a very devoted Morrissey-apostle. It would require a thorough examination of the evidence to prove to me that she hates you.

Now everybody play nice.

For the record, I don't think I hate anybody, let alone you CG - someone I've never met posting on the interwebs.

If you don't really mean this stuff you post, if it is in fact all a bit of fantastical distraction, I sincerely apologize and apparently have no sense of humor at all.

Adam you are too kind, and I'm trying to wrap my brain around the idea that I come off as maternal! :eek: :lbf: (I guess there has to be a reason why I so often walk around the house with a yowling cat in my arms).

For the record, I don't think I hate anybody, let alone you CG - someone I've never met posting on the interwebs.

If you don't really mean this stuff you post, if it is in fact all a bit of fantastical distraction, I sincerely apologize and apparently have no sense of humor at all.

Thank you. Now if you let me do my thing and just read along for entertainment purposes, you might find it to be mildly interesting. You see, it;s interesting that you called me "batshit" crazy becasue that ties into a very important hermetic analogy regarding the hermetic androgyne. It was the mozbie within you. :p See, I'm the girl half holding the bat. THe boy half holds a rabbit, that;s why Barking gave us his little mozbie by making reference to Morrissey using a rabbit to ward off evil. We're two parts of a greater whole. :thumb:

4790194925_3b5e431377.jpg

Here's a different interpretation of us, the "zombies" are the monsters at our feet, but we use our "swords" (ahem, sound familiar anyone?) and our crown to fight them off, and insodoing, evil.

4790198271_554d30c1b9.jpg

And this explains why Morrissey knows what Joan of arc feel like as the flames rose to her roman nose, because they share a body. That's why he's TWO PEOPLE.

4790194939_049ff3900e.jpg

:sweet:

Ah, I knew God had a hand in this. It couldn't just be Morrissey.

It's good to know God has a plan for him. He has arranged a date with Kate 2828 for him, to make up for all this saintly suffering. :tears: God is not cruel after all.

Amen :clap:

Last edited:
Amen :clap: I vote this a the best thread ever.

I was just reading her little puns on the mainpage, engaging some random music fan to meet her in person. "YOR lucky!" Aye-yi-yi. Really people, I'm not like her. I mean I may seem unstable because I lost my mind a little bit with Claudia who was picking on me and then later found gold in her shit, but I did that because I'm human first and a symbol-reading robot second. :o

Still I guess I should feel honored that all this cuckoo androgyne talk and devil thread is being nominated for thread of the year. At least you guys are finding it interesting. I mean I guess we could sit around and talk about how the Smiths work ties into the Thatcher years but oh-em-gee, snoozefest.

I was just reading her little puns on the mainpage, engaging some random music fan to meet her in person. "YOR lucky!" Aye-yi-yi. Really people, I'm not like her. I mean I may seem unstable because I lost my mind a little bit with Claudia who was picking on me and then later found gold in her shit, but I did that because I'm human first and a symbol-reading robot second. :o

Still I guess I should feel honored that all this cuckoo androgyne talk and devil thread is being nominated for thread of the year. At least you guys are finding it interesting. I mean I guess we could sit around and talk about how the Smiths work ties into the Thatcher years but oh-em-gee, snoozefest.

Nobody thinks of anything like this. Tell me, how do you do it?

Continuing this unusual religious theme, I asked Morrissey at the Hammertoe Ballpark when he was going to play "Satan Rejected My Soul" (as it is the perfect counterpart to "Dear God, Please Belt Me")? If you've listened to the bootleg you know how that went down. (No, it wasn't the night his family was there.)

I was hoping for a whole religious theme — "There's A Place In Hell..."; "Are You There God? It's Me, Mozzer!", er, "Dear God, Please Bite Me"; "Satan Rejected My Hole"; "Don't Make Fun of Daddy's Verse" (clearly a song about Catholicism — be it Communion, castration, or child molestation); and "I've Half-Forgiven Jesus". Oh, but no...

I really don't understand religion. My father (for what reason I'll never know) handed me the "Family Bible" on my first birthday, and I ripped it to pieces. I like to think that was a fantastic sign of things to come.

250px-Lamprotornis_hildebrandti_-Tanzania-8-2c.jpg

Another interesting this is his new label. Major Minor? It's a reference to a MAJOR (look behind the androgyne in the first photo I posted) MYNA bird, a bird in the Passerine family. This is a starling. They are song birds. And interesting quote from wikipedia about this particular Myna bird:

Starlings have diverse and complex vocalizations, and have been known to embed sounds from their surroundings into their own calls, including car alarms, and human speech patterns. The birds can recognize particular individuals by their calls, and are currently the subject of research into the evolution of human language

So anyway, he's doing something with all this. He's establishing what he is in the world or the forces that look out for him and protect him.

Okay I have a real job too that I gotta get back to. :p

Okay I have a real job too that I gotta get back to. :p

Out of interest, CG, how many words on average do you post here every day?

What you write may not be always factually accurate, though not inaccurate either, but you express yourself in a way that doesn't just inform, it illuminates. :)

Out of interest, CG, how many words on average do you post here every day?

What you write may not be always factually accurate, though not inaccurate either, but you express yourself in a way that doesn't just inform, it illuminates. :)

I dunno. This message board is like my best friend. As a kid I'd talk to trees and animals and stuff but here sometimes people actually talk back. I mean I have a real life and real friends, but I don't talk about this stuff to them. They just think I'm a huge Morrissey fan. :)

What wasn't factually accurate? The Amazon thing? Or that I screwed up the class system of passerine and myna? Or something else. Sometimes my mistakes are more enlightening than the truth. :p I HATE that that happens but it does.

Last edited:
I dunno. This message board is like my best friend. As a kid I'd talk to trees and animals and stuff but here sometimes people actually talk back. I mean I have a real life and real friends, but I don't talk about this stuff to them. They just think I'm a huge Morrissey fan. :)

What wasn't factually accurate? The Amazon thing? Or that I screwed up the class system of passerine and myna? Or something else. Sometimes my mistakes are more enlightening than the truth. :p I HATE that that happens but it does.

Your subject matter isn't generally of the factually accurate variety, based as it commonly is on myth, symbols, hunches etc. No mistakes save for the ones you mention perhaps.

I think that a lot of us have commented in awe at your talent to match the arcane with the mundane. You could maybe do something with it as a separate project. Say if you write approximately 500 words a day here, you could do the same on your plotted-out researched (as in checking comparable authors, popular searches etc) project, and you'd have a work of nearly 100,000 words in 6 months ready for the world. That's all. We'd still be here. ;)

Your subject matter isn't generally of the factually accurate variety, based as it commonly is on myth, symbols, hunches etc. No mistakes save for the ones you mention perhaps.

I think that a lot of us have commented in awe at your talent to match the arcane with the mundane. You could maybe do something with it as a separate project. Say if you write approximately 500 words a day here, you could do the same on your plotted-out researched (as in checking comparable authors, popular searches etc) project, and you'd have a work of nearly 100,000 words in 6 months ready for the world. That's all. We'd still be here. ;)

do you mean stay away for 6 months?

Back
Top Bottom