Morrissey Central "MORRISSEY DOING NOTHING 12 JANUARY 2024, PARIS" (January 14, 2024)

https://www.morrisseycentral.com/messagesfrommorrissey/morrissey-doing-nothing

Fairly sure that’s a pen, not a vape.

full

full

full

photographs by Rudolph Vaselino.

Related item:

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh yes, I can definitely see him trawling the streets of Paris playing a wind instrument. Pied piper eat your heart out.

It's amazing the shit people with come up with to escape the truth. Unbelievable. He vapes. Confirmed. He's done it on stage while being filmed. And if he does that's his prerogative.
He needs it for the rats.

The bigger question is why are certain people throwing up such nonsensical items that they are adamant this is rather than accepting he vapes? Why do they desperately want to believe it's anything other than what it actually is? Why is it so important to them that he doesn't vape?

There is comfort in illusion, I guess. But I don't understand their weird way of thinking at all. Life must be hard if you have to invent all sorts of different scenarios constantly to keep yourself as distanced as possible from realism, truth and basic logic.
Because it’s unhealthy and silly. And people don’t want him to do silly and unhealthy things. That’s my guess.

It was tongue in cheek. I honestly don't care one way or the other. It just makes me smile how much time we are devoting to this and to the width of his jeans. But it's fun
Ahhh, okay. Was difficult to tell. I don't either. Except for worrying about the impact on his health but it's ultimately his choice.

I'm just very intrigued by the people who will build elaborate escape routes to run from the truth. I hope someone who actually doesn't want to believe it chimes in with a reason as to why.

We tend to dissect every little detail on here. It's amusing but it comes mainly from adoration. It's kinda cute.

Sorry to burst anyone's bubble but he def vapes. It's not a pen. He's not posing. It's not a well known fact but a fact nonetheless that Moz is a regular vaper. I've literally seen him do a hit on stage lol. at cruel world fest he does it at 45:19.

Why is there no smoke/vapor coming from this supposed vape? At least I can’t see any.

I definitely agree with that but there's also no point in pretending it's not happening.
I’m just saying that’s probably why. And besides, we’re not entirely sure that he does. JM said he swallowed the smoke/vapor in the video posted, but can you really do that? 😅

I’m just saying that’s probably why. And besides, we’re not entirely sure that he does. JM said he swallowed the smoke/vapor in the video posted, but can you really do that? 😅
You're probably correct about that being the reason. Or at least one of them.

I'm not a smoker or vape user so I have no idea if you can really do that. I think JM indirectly said earlier that he vapes, so they would certainly have more insight than me on if that's possible.

He uses a Vick's inhaler onstage sometimes, that's what the white tubular thing is he pretends to smoke like a cigarette onstage at Cruel World. He doesn't smoke or vape.

He uses a Vick's inhaler onstage sometimes, that's what the white tubular thing is he pretends to smoke like a cigarette onstage at Cruel World. He doesn't smoke or vape.

LOL what

Central clarifies:

"VAPE? Nope. PEN? Yep."

Maybe time to call it a day, eh Moz? Such a preening fool; his vanity is such that he actually thinks people want to see such garbage. Let's be honest, he has been in steep decline for many years now. I knew the game was up when he made his band wear We Hate William And Kate t-shirts. Podgy, over-fed middle-aged blokes embarrassing themselves on the world's stage at the behest of their multi-millionaire paymaster. I genuinely knew back then that things could only get worse.
And, indeed they have.

That would also explain the complete absence of any smoke or vapor coming from the vape in the Cruel World video.

Back
Top Bottom