Morrissey fan photos in Rome

333a88k.jpg

He looks miserable, lol.

Anybody else think his eyebrows could use a trim?

Once again he is holding a water bottle !
More proof that he is involved in the "secret gin and tonic drinkers society"

Benny-the-British-Butcher

A man can't carry around water without being accused of alcoholism? What is wrong with you?

These are lovely photos and Moz is dressed superbly! I would use these for promo photos on the next release.

- - - Updated - - -

Fill me in - who's Damon? The new Jake?

These are lovely photos and Moz is dressed superbly! I would use these for promo photos on the next release.

- - - Updated - - -

Damon is his body guard, bag carrier, friend and P.A. He also trims up the boys' hair. :) So...yea...the new Jake.

Damon Anacreonte. He's Morrissey's (and the band's) hairdresser and majordomo.

And, of course, since it's not possible for Morrissey to have male staff or friends without it being assumed that they are lovers, many also believe that he is Moz's BF. (I believe Damon has been working for Morrissey for about 7 years, does that sound right?)

And, of course, since it's not possible for Morrissey to have male staff or friends without it being assumed that they are lovers, many also believe that he is Moz's BF. (I believe Damon has been working for Morrissey for about 7 years, does that sound right?)

WERD!

Yea...he's been around for a long, long time, too.

For the eye brow "scar" thing- first time I've seen it like it is now was on the photos of the birthday gig in Dallas this year. I was wondering if it had any meaning.:paranoid:

WERD!

Yea...he's been around for a long, long time, too.

Damon was seen hanging around the tour bus and side of the stage while Moz had his old PA. I think this was in 07 or 08. But wherever Moz is, Damon is always there.

Who puts the amo in Damon?

Isn't he just the guy with the connections who scores Morrissey's blow and hookers while on tour?

Why do you constantly talk nonsense?

Isn't he the guy with the connections who scores Morrissey's Oscar Wilde books and cups of tea while on tour?

Damon was seen hanging around the tour bus and side of the stage while Moz had his old PA. I think this was in 07 or 08. But wherever Moz is, Damon is always there.

I looked on his FB page he is seriously thick. It's a shame Mozza hangs around with London pond life. I expect moz thinks it's all gangsta.
I hear Damon and a few others - minders/ sound people etc - often use female fans as glory holes
Some girl called Jonna is well known for offering her favours.

I looked on his FB page he is seriously thick. It's a shame Mozza hangs around with London pond life. I expect moz thinks it's all gangsta.
I hear Damon and a few others - minders/ sound people etc - often use female fans as glory holes

Lol Damon is gay.

Don't creep on his Facebook, that's weird.

Link to his facebook page?

He's not socially awkward, he just wants it all to end now after Italy. You can see it in his face. He's thinking the merch is selling as much as the Kill Uncle Tour with the addition of the new website and I'm selling out. Why the hell should I be sitting in a hotel room in Denmark in November when I can be back home in Malibu with Nancy f***ing her in our bed while I watch the "these boots are made for walkin" video from the 60's at the same time, then have a nice spaghetti with marinara sauce dinner.

He's not socially awkward, he just wants it all to end now after Italy. You can see it in his face. He's thinking the merch is selling as much as the Kill Uncle Tour with the addition of the new website and I'm selling out. Why the hell should I be sitting in a hotel room in Denmark in November when I can be back home in Malibu with Nancy f***ing her in our bed while I watch the "these boots are made for walkin" video from the 60's at the same time, then have a nice spaghetti with marinara sauce dinner.

You have serious mental issues.

Why would he be f***ing nancy? he could get much younger than that, not to mention he'd rather f*** a man.

When you stay at fancy resorts, the workers give you complimentary water bottles.

Forget about the eyebrow, let's get the man a reusable water bottle! For all his work with animals, surely he knows about the ridiculousness and wastefulness of plastic water bottles.

When morrissey comes to london is there any way of trying to meet him at the o2 or is it just impossible ?

Back
Top Bottom