Morrissey fan photos in Rome

333a88k.jpg

He looks miserable, lol.

Anybody else think his eyebrows could use a trim?

He's not socially awkward, he just wants it all to end now after Italy. You can see it in his face. He's thinking the merch is selling as much as the Kill Uncle Tour with the addition of the new website and I'm selling out. Why the hell should I be sitting in a hotel room in Denmark in November when I can be back home in Malibu with Nancy f***ing her in our bed while I watch the "these boots are made for walkin" video from the 60's at the same time, then have a nice spaghetti with marinara sauce dinner.

"One of these days these boots are gonna make some garlic bread." dearn, dearn, dearn, dearn, dearn, dearn, dearn, dearn, dearn...

Isn't he the guy with the connections who scores Morrissey's Oscar Wilde books and cups of tea while on tour?

Damon is the guy who managed a very posh barber shop in England and he left it becoming the major domo of a pop star without a record deal, frequently ill, older than him....why? Maybe just because they're in love.

Damon is the guy who managed a very posh barber shop in England and he left it becoming the major domo of a pop star without a record deal, frequently ill, older than him....why? Maybe just because they're in love.

Yep, He's 14 years younger. His company is called Barberism. Coincidence?

It would make sense for him to be dating his PA. who else could devote all of their time traveling with him? It's not like he lives in one place most of the time.

He's not socially awkward, he just wants it all to end now after Italy. You can see it in his face. He's thinking the merch is selling as much as the Kill Uncle Tour with the addition of the new website and I'm selling out. Why the hell should I be sitting in a hotel room in Denmark in November when I can be back home in Malibu with Nancy f***ing her in our bed while I watch the "these boots are made for walkin" video from the 60's at the same time, then have a nice spaghetti with marinara sauce dinner.

I have to say that I look forward to your comments because I am always guaranteed a serving of Nancy Sinatra, Malibu beach house, and a plate of spaghetti with marinara sauce. Without fail each post has the same content only I find myself not being tired of it, but wanting more!

They say all roads lead to Rome, but you have a way of making me believe they lead to a Malibu beach house, which I much prefer.

It would make sense for him to be dating his PA. who else could devote all of their time traveling with him? It's not like he lives in one place most of the time.

If he'd have me, I'd devote all my time to him and I'd follow him to the moon and back as well. He could call me his PA too. I wouldn't mind.

If he'd have me, I'd devote all my time to him and I'd follow him to the moon and back as well. He could call me his PA too. I wouldn't mind.

Lol. It makes sense, how could he work at the barbershop while Moz travels around? This way he can have a pa he trusts, they can be together and damon makes some money.

Exactly, someone who really really loves him...like Damon.

Exactly, someone who really really loves him...like Damon.

Damon's his gay beard because he's not technically bi-sexual. He's bi-polar. :p

Denial, denial.

I think they are cute, even if he makes damon cut his hair like Jake.

I wonder if they watch Clockwork Orange together in their tighty whities? :sweet:

What's wrong with Damon cutting Moz's hair? It's all innocent and it's purely professional, that said I don't doubt that Damon has trimmed Morrissey's anal hairs before slipping in his erect lubricated cock.

What's wrong with Damon cutting Moz's hair? It's all innocent and it's purely professional, that said I don't doubt that Damon has trimmed Morrissey's anal hairs before slipping in his erect lubricated cock.

Was that necessary?

Back
Top Bottom