Moz/Smiths retospective TONIGHT on the radio

Re: morrissey/smiths 3 hour radio show right meow!

Clear Channel is evil. But how can listening to Moz be wrong?! Btw, great acting in This Is England.

I imagine somewhere deep in his heart Morrissey would be appalled by this, so I will boycott. (As I dream of eating egg mcmuffins for breakfast tomorrow. :p)

The DJ keeps saying that Morrissey's "camp" sent the live stuff to the station, so maybe not.

I rarely listen to commercial radio (I have an iPod and XM) but this has been nice. :)

Closing with "Everyday Is Like Sunday." :)

Well then I feel terrible for missing it, but I have a brain to protect. I hate tricking myself.

Man, totally wanted to go camping with Morrissey some day and here he's doing it on Easter. Bastard.

Closing with "Everyday Is Like Sunday." :)

Perfect song to FINALLY go to bed after :) God I love him. :sweet: Moz is the best EVER :cool:
Nice listening with you all. Sorry I was late to the party. My H was on the pc :mad: :p Happy Monday from Chi-town :)

Bleh.

Well then I feel terrible for missing it, but I have a brain to protect. I hate tricking myself.

Awww!

*hugs*

You've probably got everything they played on the show. It's just nice to hear him on the radio somewhere, since he doesn't really get a lot of airplay. The only time I get to hear him (or The Smiths) on the radio is if I've got my XM plugged in.

Man, totally wanted to go camping with Morrissey some day and here he's doing it on Easter. Bastard.

Funny. I never figured him for the outdoorsy type.

That was fun, eventhough I only caught the last of the program. Thanks J-loc for posting! This made my night :)

Funny. I never figured him for the outdoorsy type.

She said his camp sent them in. I never figured him as an outdoors type either, which is why I think he might enjoy it. It's sooooo relaxing just sitting at the camp at the table or in the chair and reading your novel while the birds chirp and the creek runs by. Camping is great! Then you get crabby and dirty and go into town to take a shower and eat dinner at a restaurant, then you go back to the camp or move onto the next campground. But you have to do dry camping, that whole business with RV's and full hook-ups is just a show off fest of who can make their campsite look the most like their home. Camping and satellite television? Give me a break. Anyway, to bring this back to the topic, I used to call in Smiths songs to my college station all the time while I was a receiver in back and take immense pleasure at hearing HSIN over the radio, so I do understand. I'm just in a different place now.

I can't get the idea out of my head of taking Morrissey down to REI and getting him setup with camp gear. Good times, good times. (My alternate epitaph.)

That was fun, eventhough I only caught the last of the program. Thanks J-loc for posting! This made my night :)

no problem glad you guys heard most of it, I only heard the 1st hour or so. I heard a live version the loop that I haven't heard before :guitar:

Back
Top Bottom