New York, NY - Theatre at Madison Square Garden (Dec. 2, 2017) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

You'll Be Gone / I Wish You Lonely / I Started Something I Couldn't Finish / Glamorous Glue / Jacky's Only Happy When She's Up On The Stage / Speedway / Munich Air Disaster 1958 / Who Will Protect Us From The Police? / The Bullfighter Dies / How Soon Is Now? / Hold On To Your Friends / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / My Love, I'd Do Anything For You / Back On The Chain Gang / Spent The Day In Bed / When You Open Your Legs / Jack The Ripper / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Home Is A Question Mark / I'm Not Sorry // Suedehead / Shoplifters Of The World Unite

Setlist provided by docinwestchester.

• Morrissey Covers Pretenders, Honors David Cassidy & Takes Jab at Trump at NYC Show by Joe Lynch - Billboard. Link posted by Famous when dead.
  • Image posted by docinwestchester:

41626_newyork.jpg

Last edited:
Look forward to that, can' think u enough glad u got to go to show ...u and others have made the coverage of this show the best since hollywood#1

The last time I saw Boz look so excited about holding a couple of drumsticks was at the Thanksgiving table.

obviously you didn't read his shirt. Militia baby ! militia ! :rolleyes:

I wonder what his diet really is. Not that M could do much about it, as long as it's not eaten in front of him.

I wanted to add: one thing at the show last that I’d never recalled before was that after the Lypsinka video played...there was a final video before Moz and company came on stage, the one of that guy ringing the bell saying “School is about to start!”

By the way, can anyone tell me what the source is for that particular clip? I’ve searched here and Youtube and couldn’t find the answer. Thanks.

Last edited:
obviously you didn't read his shirt. Militia baby ! militia ! :rolleyes:

I wonder what his diet really is. Not that M could do much about it, as long as it's not eaten in front of him.
It would take an awful lotta falafel to get Boz bod.

With the exception of, Who Will Protect Us From The Police? that's a great set list.

I wanted to add: one thing at the show last that I’d never recalled before was that after the Lypsinka video played...there was a final video before Moz and company came on stage, the one of that guy ringing the bell saying “School is about to start!”

By the way, can anyone tell me what the source is for that particular clip? I’ve searched here and Youtube and couldn’t find the answer. Thanks.

It is a clip from 60s TV series Department S.

Simon Wratten's panties are in a bunch and he is all BUTTHURT because Morrissey ignored a blue rose at the concert.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-12-03 at 8.29.22 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-12-03 at 8.29.22 PM.png
    259.9 KB · Views: 0
  • Screen Shot 2017-12-03 at 8.29.41 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-12-03 at 8.29.41 PM.png
    36.3 KB · Views: 0
Back
Top Bottom