Orlando, FL - Dr. Phillips Center - Walt Disney Theater (Oct. 7, 2023) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

Suedehead / Alma Matters / I Wish You Lonely / Stop Me If You Think You've Heard This One Before / Irish Blood, English Heart / Our Frank / Girlfriend In A Coma / Darling, I Hug A Pillow (live debut) / Sure Enough, The Telephone Rings / How Soon Is Now? / Notre-Dame / Half A Person / Let Me Kiss You / The Loop / The Night Pop Dropped / Please, Please, Please Let Me Get What I Want / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Jack The Ripper // Speedway

Setlist courtesy of setlist.fm.

Last edited:
Just got home after a few post gig beers and an hour or so drive.
Enjoyed it - however..... the band.....

Individually they clearly are very good musicians. But they weren't a team or a unit or dare I say, a gang.
There was no interaction between the band, that moment when guitarists go next to each other and look as if they are jamming in a rehearsal room / smiling / laughing as they do it, or moving over to the drummer to rock with him..... it was Morrissey on stage - but not with a band, but with 5 talented musicians.

I remember the first time I saw Morrissey I was really struck by the fact that nobody in the band smiled even once during the whole show. Playing music...is fun!

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom