Perth Cancelled

Very disappointing to receive notification of cancellation 8hrs before the Perth Australia show, which has been sold out for months. "Unforeseen circumstances" hours before a gig is really not good enough, particularly with people travelling for the concert. Pissed off is one way to describe the situation.

Screenshot from an anonymous person:

full

Last edited by a moderator:
I watched it too, never really keen on him but was a fascinating watch.
Indeed, what was an eye opener for me was the part when in 2006 he was absolutely massive, went on his biggest tour, massive stage, massive stadiums and he was in bits not wanting to go on stage.
For us i spose waking up in the morning and dreading going to work at a shitty low paid job and feeling like death, you just phone up and say 'im not coming in', but when you're a singer in a band if you want to do that you are literally letting thousands of people down, employees, fans etc. And then you have to go out there and excite people. It must be very hard.

Or, ask Robbie Williams to stand in for him, just watched his Netflix documentary and he is actually morphing into Moz, looks more like Moz than Rob now. Interesting watch too.
he was a huge fan around the quarry time,spoke about him a bunch of times.

Or, ask Robbie Williams to stand in for him, just watched his Netflix documentary and he is actually morphing into Moz, looks more like Moz than Rob now. Interesting watch too.
i dont mind the robster,he got lucky in meeting a decent songwriter and his career never looked back.

Surprise surprise there's no statement from Morrissey! With the same setlists and lackadaisical cancelling of gigs, its fair to say that concerts are now a burden for him

He's got serious problems. Same old tired songs purposely selected so that people will never truly enjoy the show, the constant cancellations...why does anyone bother with this profoundly disturbed person? I think he gets off on disappointing people. Haven't been to a show in 17 years, it is completely pointless.

Indeed, what was an eye opener for me was the part when in 2006 he was absolutely massive, went on his biggest tour, massive stage, massive stadiums and he was in bits not wanting to go on stage.
For us i spose waking up in the morning and dreading going to work at a shitty low paid job and feeling like death, you just phone up and say 'im not coming in', but when you're a singer in a band if you want to do that you are literally letting thousands of people down, employees, fans etc. And then you have to go out there and excite people. It must be very hard.
Mental health peeps...Robbie opened up and has my respect for his courage to do so.

It takes courage to sing also.

With great success comes great responsibility...and if your purpose seems superficial..so will your success..

Surprise surprise there's no statement from Morrissey! With the same setlists and lackadaisical cancelling of gigs, its fair to say that concerts are now a burden for him
It'sPronouncedBouquet 🤣🤣🤣, really made me laugh, ill have to watch a few episodes now 👍. The bit in every episode where the dog barks and she falls into the bush always raises a chuckle

The 40 years tour should be changed to the mystery tour! another bizare cancellation .... another setlist on replay in Tokyo ..... any chance we get some news on the new album with a possible release date?? something positive for a very fustrated and confused fan base .... and so the mystery tour sleep walks to the next gig......love you Mozi but wtf?

I know you know this but...

Rich, famous, powerful people get there by screwing their gullible audience/customers/constituents out of money, and sleep like a baby regardless.

The gullible remain forever in the audience, short of money.

Generally speaking.

I know you know this but...

Rich, famous, powerful people get there by screwing their gullible audience/customers/constituents out of money, and sleep like a baby regardless.

The gullible remain forever in the audience, short of money.

Generally speaking.
It's like broke azz Trumpers bragging about the tax cut for the very rich which did nothing but screw them and their families. Gullible people are just dumb people who can't think critically. I see the same exact thing in Morrissey fans. Sad.

This is beyond pathetic now.

I think it’s clear that he is done as a credible artist now.

No record deal, a recurring inability to fulfil gig appearances, the same generic non-explanation given, the same old set list when he does bother to show up.

It’s really sad that it’s ending this way…but it is.

Oh well. We’ll always have Who Put The M In Manchester.

Stick to YouTube folks. It’s all we have left.

This is beyond pathetic now.

I think it’s clear that he is done as a credible artist now.

No record deal, a recurring inability to fulfil gig appearances, the same generic non-explanation given, the same old set list when he does bother to show up.

It’s really sad that it’s ending this way…but it is.

Oh well. We’ll always have Who Put The M In Manchester.

Stick to YouTube folks. It’s all we have left.
Introducing Morrissey or Live In Dallas is how I want to remember him. Much better than Who Put the M...in my opinion.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom