Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

You're poor, you're gonna need somewhere to stay cheap while you get your writing cap on. 12" has a place you can stay for free. Sweden is nice you'll enjoy it.
Not so sure I will enjoy having her here. A bit too close for comfort.

It's a suite I tell you. A SUITE.

I'm hoping she makes it over if only for the fact I'd love to see how long she lasts living at 12 inch up da butt's, or whether she even gets there at all, LOL.
I reckon TLC should make a new show about it.

"Sweet Suite" premieres far too soon and too close to you.

I hope you find peace. :praying:
This is our new situation with 12 inch having all the time in the world now he lives off the swedish state as a benefit scrounger and it is funny with karma that as soon as someone calls someone else something like that that person gets sick and have to abandon their career and even travel abroad where the swedish tax payer picks up the tab.

A note from my inner child
Screenshot_20190923-111113_Gallery.jpg

He disappeared around the time she was supposed to go to Europe but then whatever happened there happened and he couldn't stay away. I think it's because he's so obsessed with you.
It's obvious he wants to be me and has found his match and now he wonders how he can woo me and still remain friends with Rifke.

I might become his perfect alibi to drop her for good.

And today Greta Thunberg completely lost it and finally the world realised how mentally ill this stupid kid is. Not even funny anymore and swedish social services should board a plane to the states ASAP.

That's a trip funded by tax money I would approve of.

You’re so obsessed with what age you appear to be it worries me for you as you get older. Everyone, including you, has so much more to offer than just how they look. I do wonder though that when people comment on being surprised that you’re not younger than you actually are, that they are referring more to your behavior than appearance.
Behavior it is.

And today Greta Thunberg completely lost it and finally the world realised how mentally ill this stupid kid is. Not even funny anymore and swedish social services should board a plane to the states ASAP.

That's a trip funded by tax money I would approve of.
You're just jealous. Just admit that you think it should be you flown to the United States to tell our representatives how the world should be run.

You're just jealous. Just admit that you think it should be you flown to the United States to tell our representatives how the world should be run.
LOL

I can only assume you did not watch her breakdown and social media exploded with people thinking this has gone too far now and is seriously creepy.

Greta imitated a north korean news reader.

I guess you’ve haven’t seen my Funfetti thread, huh?

I can guarantee it.
You know when I was little and my great grandmother was still alive, she would bake us the birthday cake of our choosing. She made a wicked red velvet that she called a Waldorf Astoria. All from scratch with the seven minute frosting done on the stove top. But I what I asked for most often was confetti angel food with chocolate frosting. It’s almost like you’re channeling her now.

Had to laugh at the Brexit Brits and Thomas Cook going bust but it did not manage to bring the swedish travel company Ving with it.
News showed pink swollen brits standing in line looking stupid as they always do and ill dressed and ill advised and I've never heard anyone ever like brits when they've met them abroad.
One on one maybe but when brits party like animals you really understand why the germans call them island monkeys.
The recession is in full swing and this is just the start. But only a british travel company would still produce travel brochures and have too many physical places open where people can book a trip.
Hey brits wind up that wooden key behind the computer and use it.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom