Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

Another note from my middle aged child self to my middle aged parent self.
View attachment 52691
Yeah it is all about not getting stuck. I feel a bit stuck now with the things we have to do but on Tuesday a new chapter in the life of me and Pilla starts and we will be free again to do what we want.
We can go for walks and plan a trip abroad and look ahead to xmas. I might even start running again.

you made three punctuation mistakes and one grammar mistake within two sentences, and you're trying to tell me about writing? lol

also, I don't think it's for you to tell an artist how they should work. every artist has different methods, different tempos, different sources of inspiration. van gogh painted most of his paintings in a day. Seurat, on the other hand, would make only one painting a year. also, there's a reason why artists have places, countries, etc where they go to create. remarkably, no artist is answerable to you as to the hows and whys of their creative efforts.

as for me, I quit my job. im leaving the place I've lived for the last 20 years. I think that shows a little dedication and intention on my part to what im doing, don't you?

also, I was just kidding about the "best selling" part. how much it sells has nothing to do with any of this. it was a little bone thrown to c-lo, whose ribbing I at times enjoy, but witless YOU picked up on it instead.
You haven't produced any art, ergo you are not an artist, so please don't refer to yourself as one. Feel free to use that term once you've actually done something.

In more important news you and me have lost Rifke to some irish bloke. Are you carving your wrist like me screaming "nooooooooooooooooo"?

How will we survive?
We still have each other and that's what counts.

Of course and for a second there I forgot about that. We can support each other in this crisis and maybe meet and hold hands and cry a bit over the fact that the irish man in question is getting all the things we ever dreamed about.

But in our hearts she will always be ours to share. Should we build a shrine in her honour?

Of course and for a second there I forgot about that. We can support each other in this crisis and maybe meet and hold hands and cry a bit over the fact that the irish man in question is getting all the things we ever dreamed about.

But in our hearts she will always be ours to share. Should we build a shrine in her honour?
Bro's before hoe's buddy, that's all you need to remember now.

"The grabbing hands grab all they can
All for themselves, after all
The grabbing hands grab all they can
All for themselves, after all
It's a competitive world
Everything counts in large amounts"

You haven't produced any art, ergo you are not an artist, so please don't refer to yourself as one. Feel free to use that term once you've actually done something.
but youre just a big dud so you aint qualified to give advice on anything, you dig?!

but youre just a big dud so you aint qualified to give advice on anything, you dig?!
Has she forgot about the irish man already and to me it always seemed she had the best chemistry with Bhops. The sex is oozing off the screen.

Produce some art and then come back to me toots.
I must say I am surprised she hasn't presented a single snippet of things she has written. Or even recorded herself reading it.

"meany miney moe
Bhops and Urbanus
evil male whore
sit on my face if you must
in men I will never trust"

I don't mind people seeing what I think, I just don't want them seeing the methods I deploy in the process. It's embarrassing to let people know you think about thinking. It's embarrassing to admit you spend countless hours contemplating life in a cool detached way and still come out and act the clown. There's a lot of work that goes into being a clown. If people could see the machinations behind it they'd call me a fraud.
https://www.reddit.com/r/dpdr/new/

my old irish friend kept saying how he liked me straight away, he kept saying "you know how you just know sometimes right away when you like someone?". I feel like it would be that way with Morrissey. that's why it's important that I should meet him. I just know he would like me straight away.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom