Strange/unexpected Moz references?

Screenshot_20220319-175105~2.png

Master video & Soundsville - perfect.
A personal thanks for this one from young me.
I was there many hours prior and after (trains weren't great back then) - brilliant gig.
Reminiscing the day away,
FWD.

View attachment 79913

Master video & Soundsville - perfect.
A personal thanks for this one from young me.
I was there many hours prior and after (trains weren't great back then) - brilliant gig.
Reminiscing the day away,
FWD.

WOW....😍
If evidence were ever needed as to why Morrissey is the greatest front man ever, then here it is 🙄🎤
If evidence is needed to propose The Smiths as the Best band ever, then there it is.
As for the crowd they were loving every second of it, and I loved their backing vocal on Qid .
Thanks for sharing this FWD.
You’ve adde to what as been quite a remarkable day already, with
Carlisle United winning
The Cumbrian derby 😁

Thanks Again 👏

WOW....😍
If evidence were ever needed as to why Morrissey is the greatest front man ever, then here it is 🙄🎤
If evidence is needed to propose The Smiths as the Best band ever, then there it is.
As for the crowd they were loving every second of it, and I loved their backing vocal on Qid .
Thanks for sharing this FWD.
You’ve adde to what as been quite a remarkable day already, with
Carlisle United winning
The Cumbrian derby 😁

Thanks Again 👏
Johnny giving quite the performance as well. The two of them perfect and the band sublime.

Johnny giving quite the performance as well. The two of them perfect and the band sublime.
Absolutely.... It was a very small stage tho.. and not enough room to swing the noose with gusto that it probably should.

Sooo...let's recap:

Morrissey sends "Vand I" and accompanying note to "Allen".

"Allen" shrugs and chucks both in the bin.

"Allen" 's cleaning lady empties the bin...Finds the items.

She shrugs...sells them on ebay or wherever.

:unsure:

Well then there's bound to be a hotel maid somewhere with a condom signed by Morrissey himself.
Happy hunting, collectors!

Sooo...let's recap:

Morrissey sends "Vand I" and accompanying note to "Allen".

"Allen" shrugs and chucks both in the bin.

"Allen" 's cleaning lady empties the bin...Finds the items.

She shrugs...sells them on ebay or wherever.

:unsure:

Well then there's bound to be a hotel maid somewhere with a condom signed by Morrissey himself.
Happy hunting, collectors!
I’ve heard Moz doesn’t do such acts of deprivation ....
He’s a good catholic boy

The note is written on the back of the liner poster included with Vauxhall & I.
It was asserted to be sourced from Scott Blixen’s Collection (Scott 4).
Highly likely to have been sold/given to him directly.
The owner has the provenance, but that will never please everyone.
I own & have handled enough signatures to feel confident about this, but what would I know!?
FWD.

The note is written on the back of the liner poster included with Vauxhall & I.
It was asserted to be sourced from Scott Blixen’s Collection (Scott 4).
Highly likely to have been sold/given to him directly.
The owner has the provenance, but that will never please everyone.
I own & have handled enough signatures to feel confident about this, but what would I know!?
FWD.

FWD that's lovely but I'm not really interested in collectors' items, be they Elvis's facial hair, Abba's boots, or notes Morrissey left on the fridge. (1 carton of milk/2 not very ripe tomatoes/take out cat litter) ;)

I'm not going to google Scott Blixen either I've heard of Karen, that's enough for me.

Thanks for taking the trouble though :)

Re:
Story of Salford’s iconic Maxwell Hall revealed in new suite of films highlighting the city’s vibrant cultural offer

Memories of Maxwell Hall, as told by musical legends including Peter Hook and Mike Joyce, is one of six new films that collectively explore Salford’s rich and largely understated cultural legacy.

Re:
Story of Salford’s iconic Maxwell Hall revealed in new suite of films highlighting the city’s vibrant cultural offer

Memories of Maxwell Hall, as told by musical legends including Peter Hook and Mike Joyce, is one of six new films that collectively explore Salford’s rich and largely understated cultural legacy.

Re:

Only been there once, it was to see Pete Shelley who was supporting the Fall, John Cooper Clarke was also on the bill. Turned out to be a great night. Venue was nice but surrounding area was a bit dodgy.

Tags
burlesque coronation street live morrissey new album poster sport strips the smiths
Back
Top Bottom