Strange/unexpected Moz references?

Screenshot_20220401-174742~2.png

Some quality promotion & F.Art Friday...

(Text mentioning Morrissey subsequently edited out of post).

steve coogans character tommy saxondale talking about how skinny raymond is and if morrissey ate him he wouldnt have a stain on his conscience.
so funny.

Soundsville YT: London with Skeeter intro.
FWD.

MEN: The forgotten Salford music hall which played host to Paul McCartney, U2, Blondie and a legendary gig by The Smiths

0_smithsJPG.jpg

On Sunday, July 20, 1986 The Smiths played a gig at Maxwell Hall that has gone down in the annals of pop history

With the band at the peak of their popularity - Panic was released the very next day - around 700 die-hard fans packed into the venue for a show which Q Magazine later named as one of the top 10 gigs of all time.

"It was rammed to the gills with really ardent Smiths disciples," former Smiths drummer Mike Joyce remembers in the film.

"I'm getting goose bumps now talking about it. You felt it immediately, the whole thing. It was like 'We've come home'. It was like a homecoming gig even though it wasn't our city.

"This was my favourite gig and in fact I think it might be Johnny Marr's as well. Everything aligned and it just felt like 'Yes!'. That's why I played drums in the first place, to have an experience like that."

FWD.

Um, so why is Dave Grohl wearing a shirt that says Morrissey but looks like Vanilla Ice?

View attachment 80356

Was made intentionally that way.
Not sure why certain FB groups are posting such old stuff as 'fascinatingly undiscussed' or 'new' recently as 99% of it is already sat in the archive here.
FWD.

Was made intentionally that way.
Not sure why certain FB groups are posting such old stuff as 'fascinatingly undiscussed' or 'new' recently as 99% of it is already sat in the archive here.
FWD.
As if I didn't dislike Dave Grohl enough
Maybe they stole it from your archive

400-1.jpg

NME: March 18, 1989.
NTS: archive.
FWD.

New upload / possibly tiny bit better quality.
There Is A Light - Jools 2004

Tags
burlesque coronation street live morrissey new album poster sport strips the smiths
Back
Top Bottom