Taking kids to Moz shows

so, let me get this straight...

any activity that YOU do is republican while anything that is against what you do is liberal?

yes, let me just say that i live in the very republican state of TX where they have raised the price of cigarettes to $5 a pack. Rick and the Stooges have signed it into law under the thought that you are doing something immoral and robbing poor insurance companies of all their money paying for your lung cancer and emphasyma treatments. Therefore, the purchase price of your cigarettes have been jacked up to pay your debt to society.

i personally don't smoke, so cigarettes can be $50 a pack. i think the only reason why people take up smoking these days is so they can run out to the cigarette break area and gossip and have instant friends. but in the end, i think that smoking bans in restaurants and venues are not a partisan issue. i think the divide simply lies between "smokers", "nonsmokers", and "people who don't give a fart either way."

oh my... takes me back to the first weekend Austin endured the smoking ban. though i enjoy not being in a smoke-filled bar, it is a bar and you should expect people to smoke there. i know that for a while some bars were suffering some financial loss, but i suppose they have rebounded.

Hi Suzanne...

I personally think it's disgusting to be see Morrissey sing "Life Is A Pigsty" and look around and seen simaltanious clouds of Cigarette smoke rising for every corner of the venue...Personally, If people want to smoke..they should go somwhere where it's not going to interfer with the vision and breathing of the other people who came to see A Morrissey concert not a Native American Pow Wow...I mean who would want to take their kids to see Morrissey and expose them to the dangers of second hand smoke and stupidity of people who are taking the quick road to death...

But that's my two cents

there are just some environments in life that aren't family friendly. to make a morrissey show completely G rated, you need to send the gang members home (if you are in LA), get rid of the alcohol, make people stay in their seats and not rush the stage so that small children aren't trampled upon, and get rid of any song referring to "explosive kegs" or in-between song banter saying "f***'em!"

i really don't want to attend a show like that.

i think anyone who brings their children to that sort of environment is already on notice that this is an adult playground.

Hold on..... I NEVER said I was a Republican......YUK!!! I hate them as much as Democrats ....... none of these people care about civil liberties, which is the most important issue to me.....so there. :cool:
Haven't you noticed that I'm endorsing Ron Paul for 2008..... he's got the best from the two parties, w/o any of the politically correct bullshit from the LIberals or the fascist oppression from conservatives.

i just assumed since i've had to stare at Ann Coulter's mug in your sig for god knows how long that you were one of THEM.

seriously, do you have her pic on it as a joke? at least try and make it obvious like this...

oh damn. i just realized that my Saddam Clause pic is on my other computer! :(

i just assumed since i've had to stare at Ann Coulter's mug in your sig for god knows how long that you were one of THEM.

seriously, do you have her pic on it as a joke? at least try and make it obvious like this...

oh damn. i just realized that my Saddam Clause pic is on my other computer! :(

No, he likes Ann Coulter...

I swear I hate people who have no original thought process and align themselves with either political party based on stupidity (Not singling anyone out here)...I mean Personally I find myself agreeing with about half the things each party says about about NOTHING each party does...

As Morrissey sang at the Hollywood "I'm dreaming of a time when Americans are sick to death of Democrats and Republicans"..I swear to god I wish a meteor would just land on Captiol Hill and snuff the whole lot of them out..then we wouldn't have to worry about which of the presidental candiates is less pathetic than the other...

No, he likes Ann Coulter...

I swear I hate people who have no original thought process and align themselves with either political party based on stupidity (Not singling anyone out here)...I mean Personally I find myself agreeing with about half the things each party says about about NOTHING each party does...

As Morrissey sang at the Hollywood "I'm dreaming of a time when Americans are sick to death of Democrats and Republicans"..I swear to god I wish a meteor would just land on Captiol Hill and snuff the whole lot of them out..then we wouldn't have to worry about which of the presidental candiates is less pathetic than the other...

If I wasn't already SOLO married to
Viva Hate/Skeletor/Couomophobe/ElianGonzales/StAnnCoulter..... I would ask you to marry me just for writting that :p :o

-D

If I wasn't already SOLO married to
Viva Hate/Skeletor/Couomophobe/ElianGonzales/StAnnCoulter..... I would ask you to marry me just for writting that :p :o

-D

Unfortunately, I don't agree with your choice of lifestyle...However, I do agree with your right to do so...amazing contridiction, isn't it?

Unfortunately, I don't agree with your choice of lifestyle...However, I do agree with your right to do so...amazing contridiction, isn't it?

Wait.......What choice have I made that you disagree with?? As far as I know, I'm still 100% pure and even the most fascist cahtolic priest wouldn't be able to deny me a place in heaven.....according to their teachings. So ???

Wait.......What choice have I made that you disagree with?? As far as I know, I'm still 100% pure and even the most fascist cahtolic priest wouldn't be able to deny me a place in heaven.....according to their teachings. So ???

I'm teasing you Dann.....:p

No, I'm sticking to my guns

O-K !!! :mad:

I just heard on Fox News that the LIBERAL capital of the world..... BERKLEY is going to outlaw smoking everywhere on the streets and everywhere else except for private homes :mad::mad:

This is insanity to me........ Political Correctness and Pandering gone bad...... I really hope the Mayor (who's proposing this) gets shot RIGHT IN THE FOREHEAD..... he's a freaking fascist. :mad:

Last edited:
I don't see a point of banning smoking on streets when cars are still allowed. :confused:

Didn't advocate banning it on the streets..as long as smokers are MOVING and sitting still polluting my lungs

I don't see a point of banning smoking on streets when cars are still allowed. :confused:

I know, it's ridiculous...... the mayor says that 90% of the city population is anti-smoking so it's appropriate to take these measures...... freaking LIBERALS are a bunch of sheep. It's all aimed at targeting homeless people (BERKLEY has a very high number of homeless) because they also plan on banning shopping carts on the streets, people sitting on sidewalks....etc

It's f***ing enraging that instead of doing something to help and prevent further homlesness... they are technically banning homeless people.... and of course smokers will have to suffer the consequences as well.

I know, it's ridiculous...... the mayor says that 90% of the city population is anti-smoking so it's appropriate to take these measures...... freaking LIBERALS are a bunch of sheep. It's all aimed at targeting homeless people (BERKLEY has a very high number of homeless) because they also plan on banning shopping carts on the streets, people sitting on sidewalks....etc

It's f***ing enraging that instead of doing something to help and prevent further homlesness... they are technically banning homeless people.... and of course smokers will have to suffer the consequences as well.

Don't smokers already suffer enough already?

190px-Cancerous_lung.jpg

Forget Racism and Forget homosexual persecution (that is so 1955 and 2004 repectively :rolleyes:) The new civil rights issue is anti-smoking discrimination ;)

Hey, I'm all for your Right to smoke...as long as you're for my right to breathe in peace...you don't want me to pee on you, do you? :eek:

Hey, I'm all for your Right to smoke...as long as you're for my right to breathe in peace...you don't want me to pee on you, do you? :eek:

It's not like I'm standing infront of you blowing smoke on your face...... I just wanna be able to smoke in a bar while I'm having a drink and out on the streets....I pay taxes just like everyone else. That's I'll i'm asking.

PS: PC Liberals are driving me nutts

I don't want to start a new thread, and since this is somewhat related to bringing the sprogs to gigs, I thought I'd repost something about Moz and the kiddies being it's Father's Day and all:

The subject line was "Luke, I'm your father..."

Not really having much to do with Father's Day, but Morrissey said in Riverside something like, "Do you recognise me? I'm your father!" And at the last gig I went to (Bakersfield), little kids were going up onstage. Moz was very tender and affectionate with them. He said they were all his children!

Morrissey is too young by 20-odd years to be my dad, though during 2002 he was dressing like a dad. He's my oldest brother's age.

Here is a clip of What He Said to me in Bakersfield:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t-AezM_-nBc

Watching the viddies and looking at the photos I noticed something I had never noticed before -- the sweat soaking through on the front. He's famous for his heart-shaped sweat pattern on the back, but this video and the photos brought to my attention that he's sweating from his tits! Did Moz have galactorrhea? Heh heh. Moz is lactating! :eek: :p

Back
Top Bottom