Morrissey Central "THANK YOU, ISRAEL !!!!" (July 5, 2023)

THANK YOU, ISRAEL !!!!

desktop-wallpaper-collection-israeli-flag-israel-flag-full-background.jpg
0.gif

The pleasure, the privilege … was ours.

The controversy seems to have gone unnoticed by the UK press for now, but I wonder if the shit is going to hit the fan once the UK/Ireland gigs start.
I'd question if I was dreaming if it didn't hit the fan to be honest

The rags love a good target and Moz doesn't make it easy for himself

It will be interesting to see if Notre Dame is played during the English and Irish dates. Bonfire would certainly seem to be the more poignant song for English audiences, especially Nottingham, and Notre Dame would probably get him arrested under Ireland's draconian new hate speech law.
With the new song, Moz does seem to have chosen to run towards further controversy, rather than walking away from it, and for his audience and his fans it seems a cold hand has touched us: there will be no record deal, we will not be hearing either Bonfire or Without Music as studio albums. Possibly ever.
So, the choice I have made. May seem strange - to you.
Wonder why he didn't play Notre Dame in France.

“Awful provocative nonsense. How can he ignore the plight of the Palestinians? Shocking ignorance.”

Come along will ya, Mozzy was only thanking his audience for coming to the shows . He does this when he goes to most places . He even does the showbiz hack thing of pretending he feels “home “ quite often Maybe you are putting politics where he isn’t ?
I hope so anyways. If he is starting to be a Muslim basher then he would be showing himself to pretty unenlightened. Shit the bed, evenAndrew Tate and Tommy Robinson see beyond that slow minded nonsensical crap . Tate is now Muslim and Tommy has grown up to see the real problem is the One World lot trying to keep everyone infighting . Tommy has said he even respects the facts the Muslims are standing firm again all that gross out giving Kids sex change stuff and the rainbow warriors .

I’m happy Mozzy had a nice time in Israel, he deserves sone love

Jesus,
Tastless and showing he is a dimwit too.
Let’s be honest, people stopped thinking Mozzy was intelligent by the early 90s. I don’t care I think he’s ace still . If I want intelligence I’ll read a book . What gets me is people are trying to pretend he isn’t the soul of the Smiths. The world is so crazy they think lovable fool Rick Ashtray is . It’s crazy out there

This is the coolest-looking band lineup since the Your Arsenal days. I hope they take some pictures as a complete unit. Can't Rayner do something useful for a change? Somehow Morrissey looks nice onstage with an elfin little guitarist strumming away nearby, like that short-lived "Little Barrie" guy who preceded Jesse Tobias. Hopefully Carmen Vandenberg will last longer. I guess I'll always be partial to the elfin little guitarist who started it all.

I was just thinking that they do look really good, interesting, with a youthful spirit. Morrissey is giving these musicians a chance to really see the world with this tour. Very significant places too, like Jerusalem. There's so much history and culture there, same with South America. Good for them.

Now that these 'warm up' shows are wrapped up, here's to the band's further progression! He needs to update the setlist a bit, to more utilize Carmen V's talents and make it more exciting for the band overall (and us too.)

Because women aren't good at rock. I don't find female comedians funny either. Does that help you out?
ray ban i dont agree about the female musicians because from the footage so far the girls are playing as well as alain and gustavo,totally agree on comedians,theres one or two but some are absolutely terrible,theres one in the uk called sarah millican,dear me iv had funnier times spearing my left testicle with a rusty nail.

I was just thinking that they do look really good, interesting, with a youthful spirit. Morrissey is giving these musicians a chance to really see the world with this tour. Very significant places too, like Jerusalem. There's so much history and culture there, same with South America. Good for them.

Now that these 'warm up' shows are wrapped up, here's to the band's further progression! He needs to update the setlist a bit, to more utilize Carmen V's talents and make it more exciting for the band overall (and us too.)
well said juan,girls are looking good and playing well,maybe carmen is playing it safe for the first few shows.

I was thinking about Atlanta, too, but I seriously don’t like the new lineup (except for the drummer. I do like him a lot) and I just don’t feel like it’s the Morrissey I know and love anymore. Something is missing; something is wrong. I cannot pin point what it is, though. It makes me terribly sad. So, I think I’ll probably never see Moz again unless he’s in my state, and I doubt he’ll ever come back here. Feels so weird and unbelievable to say such a thing…. 😢
Boz and Alain is what's missing. Morrissey's heart and soul.
Makes us all sad too.

Boz and Alain is what's missing. Morrissey's heart and soul.
Makes us all sad too.
doesnt make me sad,having two attractive and talented women in the band gets a big thumbs up from me.

This is the coolest-looking band lineup since the Your Arsenal days. I hope they take some pictures as a complete unit. Can't Rayner do something useful for a change? Somehow Morrissey looks nice onstage with an elfin little guitarist strumming away nearby, like that short-lived "Little Barrie" guy who preceded Jesse Tobias. Hopefully Carmen Vandenberg will last longer. I guess I'll always be partial to the elfin little guitarist who started it all.

Have you taken an overdose of shrooms? It's the worst-looking Moz band of all time.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom