The land of the free my arse

I get my very own suite....cool..:D

Of course i do hun, coz you are a gent:)

I dunno though, credit card checks, does the same thing go fro checking bank accounts to, you know like debit cards? Just asking. :o

Yes, they'll see that you only buy Gin and canned soup. :D

Yes, they'll see that you only buy Gin and canned soup. :D

I love the juniper berry, something to do with mother's ruin...:p

Canned soup....i think not.....i can just aford the air fare, unless i get a credit card :p

I would worry more about the body cavity searches than the credit card details. Just make sure you tell them if you're allergic to latex! :eek:

To me, this plan sounds like a pork barrel dressed up as a homecoming queen. A lucky few are in for a huge payday when the goverment issues contracts on the equipment and personnel they'll need to make it appear as though they're doing something with this data. I know a little something about how these folks handle (rather mishandle) data, and it will probably be be three years before they can even print pie charts.

I'm American.

No, we are by no means the biggest bully on the planet.

Have you read about The Project for the New American Century? Dick Cheney, Bush snr and Jnr, other tops who's names escape me...

Publicly stated principle that America should lead the world politically and m,ilitarily, and to acheive those aims in whatever way is reaquired.

Do a google search. You'll find... "that American leadership is good both for America and for the world; and that such leadership requires military strength, diplomatic energy and commitment to moral principle. "

And that is just the gentle public face.

The Project for the New American Century (PNAC) is a neo-conservative think tank with strong ties to the American Enterprise Institute. PNAC's web site says it was "established in the spring of 1997" as "a non-profit, educational organization whose goal is to promote American global leadership."

For leadership read Domination. It has learned bothing from the mistakes of the Romans or Brits, and want's it's own Empire.

Last Quote.....

"The blueprint for our current foreign policy was being written back in 1992 by then-Defense Secretary, Dick Cheney. His writings set out a new doctrine that called for U.S. power in the twentieth century, to be that of an aggressive and unilateral approach that would secure American dominance of world affairs by force if necessary. This "peace through strength" policy has been unfolding from the day Bush, Jr. took office; the strategic planning of it was done during the Clinton administration with funding from the military-industrial complex, energy companies, and right-wing foundations. Over time, those working on these new plans evolved into PNAC, established in 1997 with members Dick Cheney, Donald Rumsfeld, and Paul Wolfowitz at the helm. May God help us!" :(

No, beleive me you don't! ;)

Just for the reccord, I have loved almost every American I have met, and that is quite a lot!

It's the polotics that scares me.

No, beleive me you don't! ;)

Just for the reccord, I have loved almost every American I have met, and that is quite a lot!

It's the polotics that scares me.

I could imagine loving those wonderful Americans, they are so lovely to me:)

Have you read about The Project for the New American Century? Dick Cheney, Bush snr and Jnr, other tops who's names escape me...

Publicly stated principle that America should lead the world politically and m,ilitarily, and to acheive those aims in whatever way is reaquired.

Do a google search. You'll find... "that American leadership is good both for America and for the world; and that such leadership requires military strength, diplomatic energy and commitment to moral principle. "

And that is just the gentle public face.

The Project for the New American Century (PNAC) is a neo-conservative think tank with strong ties to the American Enterprise Institute. PNAC's web site says it was "established in the spring of 1997" as "a non-profit, educational organization whose goal is to promote American global leadership."

For leadership read Domination. It has learned bothing from the mistakes of the Romans or Brits, and want's it's own Empire.

Last Quote.....

"The blueprint for our current foreign policy was being written back in 1992 by then-Defense Secretary, Dick Cheney. His writings set out a new doctrine that called for U.S. power in the twentieth century, to be that of an aggressive and unilateral approach that would secure American dominance of world affairs by force if necessary. This "peace through strength" policy has been unfolding from the day Bush, Jr. took office; the strategic planning of it was done during the Clinton administration with funding from the military-industrial complex, energy companies, and right-wing foundations. Over time, those working on these new plans evolved into PNAC, established in 1997 with members Dick Cheney, Donald Rumsfeld, and Paul Wolfowitz at the helm. May God help us!" :(

yes i heard of them. Dan Quayle (however you spell his last name) is also part of it. others too--some famous, others not. probably some people who profit from war or oil. They really do set policy for bush administration. it's one reason why war is number one priority. BUT they seem to be falling apart since the war was a disaster. The next president already will probably not be as close to this horrible group. A bunch of grown men playing war games. :rolleyes:

What? is Risk not good enough for them?

what is confusing is no one ever talks about them in the media. the vast majority of americans do not know of them. But it is not like they are a secret organization. they have a website which is very upfront on who is part of it and what their agenda is. That being global domination. i mean, what the f***?

Last edited:
yes i heard of them. Dan Quayle (however you spell his last name) is also part of it. others too--some famous, others not. probably some people who profit from war or oil. They really do set policy for bush administration. it's one reason why war is number one priority. BUT they seem to be falling apart since the war was a disaster. The next president already will probably not be as close to this horrible group. A bunch of grown men playing war games. :rolleyes:

I am so glad that you are here.....you make sense:)

I am sure you are mistaken.:o

nope....i think you are misunderstood but have a lot of valuable, important points, ok, there are times you come across as to forwardand direct but that is because you are passionate about your beliefs :)

well, we may not be free, or over there(the uk)
anymore
but we are still the brave
usa.gif

both of us
UK_flag.jpg

:o

well, its gonna happen
we all know it :eek:
might as well embrace it
i mean, its not like you guys have taken to being euros really
right? :o

euros are really poo, imho, but what do i kknow, i'm drunk:p