The land of the free my arse

LoveCourtney9266016242_400.jpg
Oh MY GOD my eyes.......AAARRRRGGGGHHHHH....put it away love.:D

The problem with America is that you haven't had a black, female or gay president yet :D

I'm sorry, but people are not going to elect Brak.

kitchen.jpg

your pic didnt show up, what was it?

youre american right? who are you going to vote for?/who do you think will win?...if youre answers for those are different.

of course he does. he wanted Jon Stewart for prez back in 04 which i couldnt agree with more, haha. too bad he'll never run...

mozstewart_tn.jpg

oooooooh, loving that piccie, even with a hangover :o I really don't know who he is neither, Jon Stewart, :o, anyhow, Moz is God, so i shall agree with whatever he says.

oooooooh, loving that piccie, even with a hangover :o I really don't know who he is neither, Jon Stewart, :o, anyhow, Moz is God, so i shall agree with whatever he says.

he's a comedian.

"The Daily Show (currently The Daily Show with Jon Stewart) is a Peabody and Emmy Award-winning half-hour American satiric news television program produced by and run on the Comedy Central cable television network"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_daily_show

^^^ ...just incase youre interested. the show is really brilliant and Jon Stewart is so right on. he's totally one of my heroes. :D

yes morrissey has the answer to the worlds problems in his song off 'quarry'...
what does being black,gay or female have anything to do with it, as long as that person runs the country by the way people who have voted and elected him.

lets be really 'right on' and say have a president who is a gay, black and female!

yes morrissey has the answer to the worlds problems in his song off 'quarry'...
what does being black,gay or female have anything to do with it, as long as that person runs the country by the way people who have voted and elected him.

lets be really 'right on' and say have a president who is a gay, black and female!

That would be so cool...:D

yeah but we (not me personally) elected Bush...TWICE, and he's not listening to the American people at all. basically we just need a change. I really dont care what color/gender the new president is either, and long as he/she doesnt continue where Bushy left off....

well, i dont think Condoleeza Rice is running...:eek:

That would be so cool...:D

why? it may be the worse thing to happen to the country, you can't say someone is better to run a country because they are black or gay or a women.

yeah but we (not me personally) elected Bush...TWICE, and he's not listening to the American people at all. basically we just need a change. I really dont care what color/gender the new president is either, and long as he/she doesnt continue where Bushy left off....

well, i dont think Condoleeza Rice is running...:eek:

Hopefully they won't continue but as gordon brown is the next PM of the UK...there isn't going to be much difference here.

and your next remark....LOL:)

why? it may be the worse thing to happen to the country, you can't say someone is better to run a country because they are black or gay or a women.

Hopefully they won't continue but as gordon brown is the next PM of the UK...there isn't going to be much difference here.

and your next remark....LOL:)

that's a pessimistic view......it could work because for a start a man has got America this far, and a black, gay woman could actually fix what he did:p

Well we now know that Al Gore posts here under the screen name of Worm.
look, i h8 al gore and even i know the 2000 election was stolen
and is the 1st step to our once great nation being plunged into what is going 7 years of the reign of evil :eek:

ps: hi Worm :)

"bring down the government they don't represent us"

I like the paper, the words, we have a great start. I voted for Green Party in 2000 and for Kerry in 2004, although I had to wash my hands after. I really thought Bush was out and that my vote might matter.

I refuse to vote for Hillary Clinton. I don't know what kind of President Barack Obama would be. I don't vote party lines, and I freed myself from the democratic party during the Clinton era.

So I'll probably go in and pull a handle and somewhere a toilet will mysteriously flush. Then they'll tell us about 8pm what they most likely decided on years ago. Yes, a conspiracy theory that our votes are not really counted! :D

Back
Top Bottom