The land of the free my arse

I really thought Bush was out and that my vote might matter.
nelson.gif

sorry dave, nelson cannot be stopped :o
but do not fear, for someday
boyd_Large.jpg

we will make the streets run with the blood of the monsters
that make a mockery of america with their stolen elections and wars of conquest
someday :p

Cousin!!!! Our voting pattern is identical. I also voted Green (write-in) in 1996. At least I think I did. After all...

225637557ca7a7fc9effx1.jpg

Political affiliations aside, how the f*** cant you just follow the arrow and then punch?

Political affiliations aside, how the f*** cant you just follow the arrow and then punch?

I'm joking, that was a Palm Beach County ballot and I vote elsewhere. Still, lots of people were confused because it was the other way for so long, they have poor eyesight, they don't have a firm grasp of English, and poll workers gave incorrect instructions.

And me dave:)

I'm off to the land of the free etc soon.....if they want to protect their country and do checks etc go ahead, kind of makes me feel safer as well. When I'm traveling and in many respect you can't blame them.

Just like custom agents at Stansted treating hundreds of American's and Canadian's with disrespect coming back from vacation on Ryan Air flights as if they were potential asylum seekers. I don't think you are going to find a lot of people seeking political asylum on Ryan Air flights coming in from places like Milan or Oslo. I was at Gatwick and saw a Canandian detained and asked about her financial sitution. Myself and every woman with a UK or US passport were searched before getting on a virgin air flight
It's way off base to think this is just happening in America.
If you are a non us passport holder and you don't want to be fingerprinted go through the US passport holders line and they don't do it. That's an example of how through our customs agents are.

http://biz.yahoo.com/ap/070516/netherlands_airport_scan.html?.v=1

Back
Top Bottom