V festival

Ditto to all the above especially having watched all the coverage today and then to have to watch the same drivel all over again. Ony two songs and an interview. Brilliant ending to How Soon by Matt though. Deffo Moz's best drummer ever.

I was at Staffs and the camera filmed the whole set, where does all this footage go, will we ever see that?

Virgin are obviously pissed with Morrissey, is there any possibility they have a say on how much or indeed what is broadcast on the TV???

Black Eyed said:
Ditto to all the above especially having watched all the coverage today and then to have to watch the same drivel all over again. Ony two songs and an interview. Brilliant ending to How Soon by Matt though. Deffo Moz's best drummer ever.

I was at Staffs and the camera filmed the whole set, where does all this footage go, will we ever see that?

Virgin are obviously pissed with Morrissey, is there any possibility they have a say on how much or indeed what is broadcast on the TV???
Mozz's quirky "That's life!" quip after "...you go home and you cry and you want to die" I found very funny for some reason :D.

Nice to him him say "...not now" soon after too :)

Back
Top Bottom