What song are you listening to right now?

Wow this is over 3 hours long. Soothing, I'm finding it. Think I'll write my morning pages to it, maybe. Nah. It'd be distracting. But it was nice while I puttered around.
It only partly helped me to calm down. After 90 minutes I had to shut these repetitive piano tunes down for good.

When you wake up in the morning and your brain is already at full speed composing letters of complaint and speeches for the defense, drumming up support, drafting a plan of attack, meanwhile kicking balls and smashing faces, shortly: preparing for a war, something is completely wrong, but on the other hand, also completely right, because the survival mechanisms are apparantly fully and properly functioning. Meanwhile you just want to get some rest on the weekend, because just work and no play will drive everybody crazy. So, here I am, I should do this now, but then, no, I shouldn't.

:chicken:

I don't want to sleep,
I don't want to die
I just wanna roam the pastures of heaven
Collect white and green clouds,
I don't want anything more,
I don't want anything less.
There are still shores that I haven't been to
There are still snows that I have not dreamed of.
There are kisses I'm waiting for
Letters from afar, roads against the wind.
I don't want to sleep,
I don't want to die
I just wanna roam the pastures of heaven
Collect white and green clouds,
I don't need anything else.
And although my shore is not there, Snow and sky, green sky,
The night does not bore me, the day is not long,
Still on the go, on the way against the wind.

Tags
bon jovi emorama fatguyinalittlecoat rulz gr8 tags i have good taste i have terrible taste nugz luvs dmb nugz luvs phish post-count increaser r kellz lyk wut robby=follower she who has good taste this thread is toxic who nose yannisbad ydw an ipod
Back
Top Bottom