Binyamina-Giv'at Ada - Zappa Amphi Shuni (July 2, 2023) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

Suedehead / Alma Matters / Stop Me If You Think You've Heard This One Before / Irish Blood, English Heart / Our Frank / I Wish You Lonely / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Knockabout World / Notre-Dame (live debut) / Jim Jim Falls / Sure Enough, The Telephone Rings / The Night Pop Dropped / My Hurling Days Are Done / Half A Person / Everyday Is Like Sunday / The Loop / Please, Please, Please, Let Me Get What I Want / Jack The Ripper // Sweet And Tender Hooligan

Setlist courtesy of Hagit Yaron FB.

Last edited:
Stop me oh oh oh stop me, stop me if you think that you've heard this setlist last tour

If no-one can be bothered to post anything, because he cant be bothered to sing anything new, then I might just go to bed.
The cack-handed, repetitive nonsense that is “Alma Matters” is next. Shite.

Seems like the same old setlist then. Although never heard my hurling days are done live before and that’s great.

That being said, I’m trying to get my gf into Moz, she’s coming to Portsmouth and these seem to be all the songs that she knows 😆
Don’t want to to stray to far and end up with Michael’s bones and tony the pony.

Seems like the same old setlist then. Although never heard my hurling days are done live before and that’s great.
He played that on the last UK tour a few months ago - sounds great live.

What’s with the list of names written on a list on the first page. No surprise to see Lior on there!!

you don't say:sleeping:
I’m not exactly the world’s biggest optimist, but to be fair, the band had to learn up dozens and dozens of songs prior to the last couple of tours starting in Vegas. Give the new players some time and maybe M will feel more comfortable playing different stuff assuming they will be required to do the same. I’m sure they’re more than capable, given time.

That said, I think most of us guessed it likely wasn’t going to be a greatest hits tour (at least to start) and it was only advertised in such a purposely vague way in order to sell tix. Moz is a creature of habit and it will likely take him time to be ok with the prospects. “Don’t lose faith…”

That being said, I’m trying to get my gf into Moz, she’s coming to Portsmouth and these seem to be all the songs that she knows 😆
Don’t want to to stray to far and end up with Michael’s bones and tony the pony.
If Tony the pony was played I would probably explode from pure happiness

I’m not exactly the world’s biggest optimist, but to be fair, the band had to learn up dozens and dozens of songs prior to the last couple of tours starting in Vegas. Give the new players some time and maybe M will feel more comfortable playing different stuff assuming they will be required to do the same. I’m sure they’re more than capable, given time.

That said, I think most of us guessed it likely wasn’t going to be a greatest hits tour (at least to start) and it was only advertised in such a purposely vague way in order to sell tix. Moz is a creature of habit and it will likely take him time to be ok with the prospects. “Don’t lose faith…”
Very well said.

Back
Top Bottom