Binyamina-Giv'at Ada - Zappa Amphi Shuni (July 2, 2023) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

Suedehead / Alma Matters / Stop Me If You Think You've Heard This One Before / Irish Blood, English Heart / Our Frank / I Wish You Lonely / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Knockabout World / Notre-Dame (live debut) / Jim Jim Falls / Sure Enough, The Telephone Rings / The Night Pop Dropped / My Hurling Days Are Done / Half A Person / Everyday Is Like Sunday / The Loop / Please, Please, Please, Let Me Get What I Want / Jack The Ripper // Sweet And Tender Hooligan

Setlist courtesy of Hagit Yaron FB.

Last edited:
Looking forward to FiDo peening an article in which she accuses the mainstream media of covering up evil muslim terrorists 'killing' Notre Dame, and silencing Morrissey when he tries to spill the beanz. o_O

There are times when I'm actually glad that Morrissey is on the margins because at least this undignified, embarrassing conspiracy crap isn't noticed by the mainstream media. This 'song' should close the matter of who is approving the conspiracy stuff on Central - it's him and it was always him. I don't know what has happened to Morrissey and I genuinely think he is not very well but to see him reduced to endless, impotent whining about record labels whilst peddling this piss-poor dreck like it's gold dust.. he must live on another planet. He is spiralling and raving like a man half-mad.

My thoughts exactly - I think Morrissey has copped a lot of undue flack in the media over the past few years, but this indulgence in cranky conspiracy nonsense is the absolute low point in his career.

I thought the tedious lyrical obsession with free speech and being silenced was bad enough, but this in another level of awfulness (both as songwriter & person). It's not only getting hard to defend Moz, but musically it's getting so uninspiring on every level - basically career sabotage of an epic scale. Just baffling and so very depressing.

Genuinely think he's lost his marbles at this point. I'm off to see him in Liverpool later this month, let's hope for some from of redemption from this decline...

He’s done as a lyricist. This is just more of the lazy, repetitive, anti-poetic tinfoil hat-gibberish and conspiracy theory ramblings we never wanted or needed in the first place. Can’t believe this is the guy that wrote NMHIF, Maladjusted or The Never-Played Symphonies. This is why can’t get a record deal.
Clapping Applause GIF

Folks, wasn't there a new guitar player's debut here?! Why has nobody commented on this yet?
Yes I am hoping to hear some of the other songs so we get an idea how the new band sounds like. I’ll check it another day though. This has been enough for me tonight.

Best comment on this site in ages: thank you.
Fecking agree 100% with the post BB highlighted .
I'm surprised he didn't set fire to a copy of the Koran during Jesse's guitar solo.
Lol
This conspiracy theory is based on three main bits of fake fecking evidence, the 4 chain lot use

1 you see a Muslim in Muslim clothing walking around Notre Dame Cathedral.
What you actually see is a builder in high vis vest .

2 the police in France caught some people 3 days before the fire happened planning to do something to the ND Cathedral.
The actual story this is based on stated the people caught were trying to do something in 2016

3 there is a picture of two Muslims smiling near the burning building
This is true but there is no proof why they are smiling or anything
lots of people take mad selfies near mad shite , doesn't mean they caused the mad shite

Last edited:
Alcohol has destroyed his talent.
Lol I fecking agree 100% . He shows the classics signs of someonw who's mind has been alcohol pickeled . What made his songs so beautiful was his way of seeing stuff , his voice could surf many emotions at once . He had wit, wisdom the lot. That is nearly all gone now . He functions on 10% of his old power . I am actually really fecking shocked by these one .

Was wondering if the 3 hitchhikers I took to the train station after the show made it on time for the train?
Anyway, see you on Tuesday and please, PUT ME ON THE LIST!!! :)

As others have said, Morrissey is clearly mentally ill and not well, and it's obvious he's getting no treatment for it. No one in his circle seems to care or speak up as there's only enablers and yes men left at this point. He's lost it as a lyricist and arbiter of quality control for his own brand, and I sadly feel those elements are gone for good. This has been going on for years, but it seems to have reached a crisis point. I'm not even talking about his awful new song, or his politics, it's an overall problem that only the blindest of sheep can ignore at this point.

Back
Top Bottom