'Black Cloud' single sleeve design contest

Morrissey.jpg

:thumb:

My very modest contribution:

blackcloud.jpg

Je suis Julie & Alf Button, I like a lot your sleeves!

Last edited:
bcsingle-1.jpg

The photo is by Richard Avedon and the woman is Dolores Guiness.

Last edited:
bcsingle-1.jpg

The photo is by Richard Avedon and the woman is Dolores Guiness.

Yeh? Well, Hello, Dolly.

:laughing:

:straightface:

("it's not funny.")

can't find her bio. Who's she? Any link with the Guinness family?
Guinness?
Black?
Kinda cloudy?
Black cloud? Ohhhhhhhh, clever!

:laughing:

:straightface: I have to ask... why meddle with a masterpiece? It's my mum wants to know.

:)...I prefer Julie D's entry because it has a black cloud on it. SO THERE.:D

Edit/ To TCM, About the Roy Chubby Brown (dunno him either, am googling as we speak...) book, couldn't you get Mr Boorer to memorize it? With Julia it might take a longer time..I mean Mr Boorer is mmmm closer to Chubby, no? :straightface:
(Note that you could also solve this dilemma by just hiring Popa Chubby.)

Last edited:
just a little something...

Some great designs here. Moz should take heed!
Black Cloud would be a ridiculous choice though. I'm pretty certain it won't be released.
It's not a bad little song but it's not indie enough to get played on Xfm (or at the indie disco), and it's not melodic enough to go on Radio 2/Absolute Virgins...

*shakes head*

Some great designs here. Moz should take heed!
Black Cloud would be a ridiculous choice though. I'm pretty certain it won't be released.
It's not a bad little song but it's not indie enough to get played on Xfm (or at the indie disco), and it's not melodic enough to go on Radio 2/Absolute Virgins...

Aren't we allowed to have some fun?

It's just a hypothetical single which rumoured to be next US single.
I don't expect it will be released as a single. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Thank you very much Tbevie, I like your sleeve design.

Hope some more to be added in here. :)

I don't have Photoshop, can't submit any.

You could use fotoflexer.com -- it's what I use. I don't have photoshop either. It's a free image editing program on the net. If you use photobucket, you can use it from there by just clicking edit next to an image, as the two sites are partnered :thumb:

C'mon, Kewpie, join the fun! :)

It's just a hypothetical single which rumoured to be next US single.
I don't expect it will be released as a single. :rolleyes:

Well just a recap to all those who aren't aware, we have confirmation that NoAllegiances sent artwork for a new single to Moz to see if he liked it. This was after we had already seen the SISMS cover artwork. However, there may or may not have been a falling out between Moz and N.A./Anthony Lui. :( See the 'Fallout Between Moz/No Allegiances' thread for more details on that) :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom