Boz talks about his record collection; says Years Of Refusal is "...really special."

Uncleskinny

It's all good
Subscriber
From the new Record Collector Magazine...

kdri91.jpg

m3ry0.jpg

Cheers,

Peter

Re: Boz talks about his record collection; says Years Of Refusal is "...really specia

Thanks for that! :)

Re: Boz talks about his record collection; says Years Of Refusal is "...really specia

ZOMFG--the article doesn't mention it, but that Beatles butcher cover at the bottom of the photo is worth more than nearly all of the rarities that were mentioned.

Thank you for that! His t-shirt is to die for!

There's also this on the letters page - names some of us recognise, I'm sure...

14t25au.jpg

Cheers,

Peter

thanks. that's a great snippet.
one of the best albums of all time, eh! guess you'd expect Boz to be positive but that's still v encouraging.
we really must be due a consistently great Morrissey solo album.
it's been way too long...

thanks. that's a great snippet.
one of the best albums of all time, eh! guess you'd expect Boz to be positive but that's still v encouraging.
we really must be due a consistently great Morrissey solo album.
it's been way too long...

Just to add, Boz has also been talking up another of his contributions ('Black Cloud') to the album . Think he described it as a classic ...

and another thing.
why do I keep ending my posts with three dots...

Oooooooooo, Boz likes Zappa. I have that record too that's on his shelf, Peaches en Regalia. Wonderful record.

Oooooooooo, Boz likes Zappa. I have that record too that's on his shelf, Peaches en Regalia. Wonderful record.

I wonder whether that's the 3" CD single, which, IIRC, was one of the first (if not the first) 3" CD. It uses the Hot Rats album cover.

EDIT: Damn, nope--the 3" came in a 3" sleeve, not a 5" one.
http://www.discogs.com/viewimages?release=529321

I like Boz but he's talking about money and prices throughout the whole interview.

And yes, I agree, YOR will be brilliant.

Thanks for posting!

Really enjoyed reading this and thank you for scanning.:)

I like Boz but he's talking about money and prices throughout the whole interview.

And yes, I agree, YOR will be brilliant.

Thanks for posting!

It's a collectors magazine, so they bound to concentrate on that, whatever else may have been said.

*sigh*

That Grim O'Grady guy sounds like he knows what he's talking about. Too bad he's not on SoLow.

What makes you keep calling Morrissey-Solo, solow?
You should stay at your own solow site where you registerd as Kewpie.

You can talk to Grim at The Wrong Arms, hopefully he'll be allowed back in Solo in October 2009.

Re: *sigh*

What makes you keep calling Morrissey-Solo, solow?

The same thing that made Morrissey call it that.

You should stay at your own solow site where you registerd as Kewpie.

No, I didn't. That's just what you & cornelius thought.

You can talk to Grim at The Wrong Arms, hopefully he'll be allowed back in Solo in October 2009.

No, thanks, I'm not interested in knock-off sites, especially when the same moderators that are killing this site are also moderators over there.

That Grim O'Grady guy sounds like he knows what he's talking about. Too bad he's not on SoLow.

lol , he does seem to know is stuff but i hear he only has spare time because he spends all his time collecting moz / smiths stuff and trying to perfect a scottish accent
:eek:

It's a collectors magazine, so they bound to concentrate on that, whatever else may have been said.

I see. Makes sense now. I shan't get too perky next time. ;>

Back
Top Bottom