years of refusal - pre order

Re: Southpaw Grammar re-release - not long to go now...

snail3.jpg

Re: New Morrissey album being sold for 1p...

Typos like this happen on internet sites sometimes... I can't seem to add it to my basket! I'd have thought you could pre-order it... damn.

Re: Years of Refusal: HMV preorder 1p

i believe i pointed this out about 2 weeks ago and one of those lovely busybodies, sorry, "moderators" either moved or deleted the thread. which was terribly nice of them...

Re: Years of Refusal: HMV preorder 1p

Ahahahahaha,
such spoilsports not letting us add to basket...
:D

I was thinking as I was walking th dog last night - if this album is set for a September release, you would imagine there would be a lead-off single in early August. I wish they would get on with it.

Of the songs we’ve heard in a live setting, I would say “Something is Squeezing my Skull” is most single worthy, followed by “I’m throwing my Arms Around Paris”. The other two haven’t quite grabbed me yet – can’t imagine they would do much for John Q Public.

Or – perhaps there is a smasher of a song that he’s keeping from us.

I posted it "must be his best so far!", cause that's what happens every time a new l.p. is released! Morrissey will say that, you just wait & see! :) Then some numpt goes & argues against it! hee-hee. Their arguement is that I haven't listened to it, how do they know then it isn't going to be the best Morrissey l.p. ever, by their own logic they haven't heard it either!

love

Grim

For those from abroad UK, I see HMV only has courier for international orders and the cost is 18.50 pounds!!!!!! :mad: perhaps other countries is cheaper

I booked on recordstore.co.uk the album is 13.99, but they have standard mail for 4.08 :) and it has worked before very well

...anyway I don´t know why I do this once and again as the album will be edited here for sure... or not sure :confused:

Last edited:
£8.95 from play.com delivered straight to your letterbox :D

Back
Top Bottom