The Years of Refusal 'campaign'; what happens next?

Well there are quotes from the interview on the NME and Yahoo websites now.
Here's the key one;
"It's fantastically strong," he said. "It's very, very strong and it's interesting for me after all these years, but it's the strongest."
Guess I kinda lost faith in these pre-album statements after Moz described Southpaw (just before it was released) as the best thing he'd ever done!
However, let's hope he's right this time, eh?

Last edited:
Just after Pretenders song, Janice asks about the album (around 1:24).
Janice tries hard to get some info about it, unfortunately Morrissey only says it'll be released on 2nd February, in album sleeve he's holding a baby, it's fantastically strong.

I was hoping the cover wasa joke:(. Oh well.

Trent from Pink is the New Blog featured Morrissey again yesterday.....

First a story about The Smiths "reunion" rumors (refuted in the user comments by a link back to this very web site) and then he posted the Years of Refusal baby photo:

http://pinkisthenewblog.com/home/2008/10/the-smiths-to-reunite-at-last/

He says: "Even if it isn’t the album artwork, I think it’s an awesomely Morrissey photo nonetheless. He looks pretty damn good, too. Years of Refusal is due for release next February."

Yay! I love when Trent writes about Moz.

Morrissey; said:
It's fantastically strong.

Well i don't suppose he would ever say anything negative about YOR pre-release, i for one and a fair few others hope that THPGU won't be appearing on there mind.
That said i'm just thankful we're getting more albums, it'll be a sad day when he finally puts in his notice to the music world.

Trent from Pink is the New Blog featured Morrissey again yesterday.....

First a story about The Smiths "reunion" rumors (refuted in the user comments by a link back to this very web site) and then he posted the Years of Refusal baby photo:

http://pinkisthenewblog.com/home/2008/10/the-smiths-to-reunite-at-last/

He says: "Even if it isn’t the album artwork, I think it’s an awesomely Morrissey photo nonetheless. He looks pretty damn good, too. Years of Refusal is due for release next February."

Yay! I love when Trent writes about Moz.

Awesomely Morrissey ~ that's sweet; "Morrissey" as an adjective ~ perfect.

Back
Top Bottom