Copenhagen - Operaen (July 11, 2011) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in. Beware of anonymous set list trolls!

Set List:

First Of The Gang To Die / I Want The One I Can't Have / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Shoplifters Of The World Unite / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / You Have Killed Me / Ouija Board, Ouija Board / You're The One For Me, Fatty / The Kid's A Looker / Action Is My Middle Name / I Know It's Over / Satellite Of Love / Alma Matters / One Day Goodbye Will Be Farewell / People Are The Same Everywhere / Meat is Murder / Speedway / Irish Blood, English Heart // There Is A Light That Never Goes Out

set list provided by @WorldWontListen from somedizzywhore.com, link posted by an anonymous person

Morrissey website owner thrown out of gig - TalkTalk. Link from an anonymous person.

Last edited:
sorry to hear of your experience david but...can someone tell us how the show went?

Fact: I have been coming to this website for over 10 years, therefore I like this website. It's a great place to get information about the happenings of Morrissey.
Fact: DavidT is doing a great service to Morrissey, since the internets incarnation, and yes the wilderness years, after Maladjusted and LA days.
Fact: This is the first time I have decided to comment on a post.
Fact: Morrissey hates this site. See "F*ck Morrissey-Solo.com" t-shirts.
Fact: DavidT gave him the f*ck u back when he posted the article about the Italian shirts, with pictures to boot.
Fact: Morrissey had to give the f*ck u back to him by putting his posse on patrol for the "dreaded" DavidT, thereby kicking hiss ass out of the show.
Fact: I love Morrissey. Have loved Morrissey for 20 years (since Strangeways release). DavidT should keep this site going just to piss Morrissey off because it's funny when Morrissey gets pissed off about stupid things.
Fact: I will never post again. Thank you and good night.

Fact: I have been coming to this website for over 10 years, therefore I like this website. It's a great place to get information about the happenings of Morrissey.
Fact: DavidT is doing a great service to Morrissey, since the internets incarnation, and yes the wilderness years, after Maladjusted and LA days.
Fact: This is the first time I have decided to comment on a post.
Fact: Morrissey hates this site. See "F*ck Morrissey-Solo.com" t-shirts.
Fact: DavidT gave him the f*ck u back when he posted the article about the Italian shirts, with pictures to boot.
Fact: Morrissey had to give the f*ck u back to him by putting his posse on patrol for the "dreaded" DavidT, thereby kicking hiss ass out of the show.
Fact: I love Morrissey. Have loved Morrissey for 20 years (since Strangeways release). DavidT should keep this site going just to piss Morrissey off because it's funny when Morrissey gets pissed off about stupid things.
Fact: I will never post again. Thank you and good night.

Fact: You are an idiot.

well, I see have changed,this site does nothing against anonymous flamers

Morrissey waering 'f*** Morrissey-solo.com...t shirt

au revoir, I listen to Morrissey and the Smiths at home, buy his releases books

I shred my ticket for the gig in me hometown in pieces

au revoir to live gigs

au revoir to live gigs

k, byes

It's true, I was ejected before the show started by several of Morrissey's security / crew. They didn't give a reason other than 'you know what you did' which I assume is running this website. I went to get a refund at the ticket office but the Live Nation promoter denied it saying I had to take it up with the band.

David,

So much for dedication.

Klaus

"David Tseng at a Morrissey concert?" = BANNED!

Bahahahahahahahahahahhahahahaahhahahaah!

How do YOU like it Davie boy? You get what you deserve.

Up next: Kewpie, Peter Skinny, bored and then abrahAM and eggs.

There is justice!

Some of this 'Morrissey wouldn't be here without this site' is just such rubbish. He seemed to do alright before this site started. Yes, we all know that his career stalled and he spent a long time without a record deal etc but do some of you honestly believe he wouldn't have made a comeback if it wasn't for some fansite? He was the lead singer of The Smiths with a decent track record as a solo artist, eventually a record company would've taken a chance on him.

For what it's worth I like this site. It's a good resource for quickly finding out Moz's latest setlist and I do feel sorry for David after the treament he received at the latest gig, but the importance some of you place on it in terms of Morrissey's career is just ridiculous.

Apparently a picture of Kewpie has been forwarded to Morrissey's people too

I must add i also visited this site for over 10 years. Loved Morrissey since 1987. Seen him 4 times. Planned to see him in Germany. Also, never posted here.

I will never attend a Morrissey gig again and won't buy his records.

Now you can respond all sorts of nasty things, couldn't care less. But i think it says something that more and more fans get pissed off. Oh, you silly old man....

Cheers

au revoir to live gigs

I don't believe you,
Take à foto And let is see your destroyd card.

David don't have to close THE whole site, hè must started to close only THE forum.
THE forum is crap

I must add i also visited this site for over 10 years. Loved Morrissey since 1987. Seen him 4 times. Planned to see him in Germany. Also, never posted here.

I will never attend a Morrissey gig again and won't buy his records.

Now you can respond all sorts of nasty things, couldn't care less. But i think it says something that more and more fans get pissed off. Oh, you silly old man....

Cheers

right, see ya, he never needed you anyway

The Swedish have no idea how to do lights for a concert. what a shocker.

this is the longest most famous and dedicated site run by a true fan
who before runned a fanzine

David got the victim of the courtcase after debacle about not paying
Joyce in full by Morrissey, so long ago 1999.2000 tour, Joyce was around every gig
Morrissey gave to get any money he saw, so it was hard to pay roadies and other
who help to get a gig start and do the light and sound
so David got a mail from aperson who was not paid, David got Unpaid
free speech, Morrissey his lawyers [it could've been 2002 tour btw]

but it's sad he can't get over it, and even now ejected David T from a gig

I hope a lot who visit gigs in the future will give their t shirt a way to say
how childish Morrissey acted

not me, I'll put my shreded ticket under the printer and mail it

I don't believe you,
Take à foto And let is see your destroyd card.

David don't have to close THE whole site, hè must started to close only THE forum.
THE forum is crap

Now THIS is a good suggestion. The best made here by a long time. The forum is absolutely useless, because nothing can be properly discussed there anyway.

Back
Top Bottom