Do you let your pet eat off your fork?

No, but ik kiss him on the mouth :)

My cat loves human food. Especially olives, corn, sweets, sweetened drinks including coffee, but most of all he loves pita bread. He loves it so much, he would even dig in the trash for that. And that's something for the princes he is.

He doesn't need to eat from my fork because if he shows interest I always give him a little. I believe he enjoys the sniffing, even if he doesn't eat it eventually.

I can't believe I'm going to answer this, because, it is sort of gross. My Maine Coon Cat is almost 12 years old, and we've been through thick and thin together. WHATEVER I'm eating, she wants some. She will sit there and stare me down. Sigh and of course, I give in. But not on the fork. I just tear off a scrap of what I'm eating, and put it near her. It's usually bread. I was eating a chocolate muffin yesterday, and she wanted some, but I've heard that chocolate is very bad for cats. So I had to give her some of her kitty crack (treats) to get her mind off of the muffin.

No, but ik kiss him on the mouth :)

My cat loves human food. Especially olives, corn, sweets, sweetened drinks including coffee, but most of all he loves pita bread. He loves it so much, he would even dig in the trash for that. And that's something for the princes he is.

He doesn't need to eat from my fork because if he shows interest I always give him a little. I believe he enjoys the sniffing, even if he doesn't eat it eventually.

I let Kit kiss me on the mouth too! (yeah, i know they lick their butts but cats are cleaner than some humans) she's evidentally observed me kissing various men in her life so she now slips me some tongue. :D No, I'm takin' the piss. She licks my lips.

I let Kit kiss me on the mouth too! (yeah, i know they lick their butts but cats are cleaner than some humans) she's evidentally observed me kissing various men in her life so she now slips me some tongue. :D No, I'm takin' the piss. She licks my lips.

It's my humanly way to show him loves and and believe he gets it :)

It's my humanly way to show him loves and and believe he gets it :)

5am, you are my new best friend. I believe Kit gets it as well! Cats are extremely smart. Now that she's considered an elderly cat, she's much more lovey dovey with me. When I lie down, she crawls right up to my chin and puts one paw on my cheek and looks protective. It's so cute. That's why she gets Star Kist tuna. ( and, sorry Moz, she gets Iams kibble for hairballs.)

5am, you are my new best friend. I believe Kit gets it as well! Cats are extremely smart. Now that she's considered an elderly cat, she's much more lovey dovey with me. When I lie down, she crawls right up to my chin and puts one paw on my cheek and looks protective. It's so cute. That's why she gets Star Kist tuna. ( and, sorry Moz, she gets Iams kibble for hairballs.)

Yaay, I'm kali62's new best friend!!!

My cat does the paw thing too, but I'm never sure if he's caressing me or just warning me not to get any closer.

Your cat sounds like a real cutie :)

My dog has a tendency to eat its own feces. I try to make it out in the yard in time to scoop it up before he has a chance to get to it but it doesn't always work out.

So no, i don't let him eat off of my fork.

Cats may lick their butts, but they do not eat their feces! :eek:

And then keep using it yourself?

What kind of pet do you have?
very occasionally, I'll feed the cat a tiny bit of porridge off my spoon, after I've finished eating mine. I always wash it straight after though.

People tuna isn't all that great for cats. If it's just occasionally, say once a month or so it's ok. But more than that, you should really feed her kitty tuna. Something in the way it is processed, I think, is different and more healthy for cats. They have kitty tuna at Trader Joe's that most cats really like.

People tuna isn't all that great for cats. If it's just occasionally, say once a month or so it's ok. But more than that, you should really feed her kitty tuna. Something in the way it is processed, I think, is different and more healthy for cats. They have kitty tuna at Trader Joe's that most cats really like.

My cats have 'people' tuna regularly. I didn't realise it might not be very good for them.

Armelle sometimes gives me kisses.

She likes licking my eye more though. I'll be laying down, with my eyes closed, and she'll just attack my eye licking away at it.

It's really odd.

Our pets steal my food as they please. It's mildly distressing... they think they're people.
My rooster, Pecky, was a notorious food stealer hehe. Of course I let him.
He loved pizza, cookies, icy pops, and tea. He ended up being over 2 feet tall cos he ate better than any chicken on the planet.

The cats generally swipe anything, especially cherry flavored icy pops but I try to avoid letting the dogs get a hold of things.
I've seen what they eat in their spare time. :sick: My bunny and rat consume anything I've got.
Sharing is caring, damnit.

Yaay, I'm kali62's new best friend!!!

My cat does the paw thing too, but I'm never sure if he's caressing me or just warning me not to get any closer.

Your cat sounds like a real cutie :)

She's adorable. She's kinda overweight (18lbs) and I could knit a sweater from her fur.) she's grey and white and has dark green eyes, perfectly eyelined. Women would kill for eyes like that. :D I think your cat is trying to show his possession of you, as if to say, "You're mine and if anyone tries to hurt you, I will shred them to bits." ( I even have 2 small tattoos of her on my left forearm, underneath. If I'm ever fortunate enough to meet Morrissey, I'd like him to sign his name underneath one of them. :) ) What kind of cat do you have?

I know; my vet told me not to feed her tuna daily. She also gets Fancy Feast but I think she likes Friskies better. I'll have to look at Trader Joe's and check out the kitty tuna! Thanks :o) Thanks also for the links! :D

Tags
disgusting dog germs educational
Back
Top Bottom