Fiona Dodwell: "Eight Tracks That Prove Morrissey Is As Great As He’s Ever Been" (June 23, 2021)

1_WE-wCbkOH4b4KLi1i629yw.jpeg

Regards,
FWD.

Stop already applies very squarely at you since you wont stop coming to a Morrissey fan site when you're not a fan.
I almost made the exact same point as you… until I remembered that countless people on this site have been pointing out the obvious to him on a daily basis for literally years & it makes absolutely no difference.

Logic & reason are wasted on mentally ill people fuelled by hatred.

I just found rare footage of every member here talking to Uncleskinny at the 1:05 mark.

There are so many better songs than I Bury the Living.
It’s hard to think of many worse, in fact I’d probably have it as the worst song from Morrissey’s three most recent (‘self-penned’) studio albums.

Ms Dodwell indirectly causing a lot of decrepit miserable men to vent and whine never gets old.
All you raging buffoons on here bring me much amusement.

Everyone here is making their voice be heard -- there's clearly nothing innately valuable about that. You obviously see some of yourself in her, which is something I'd recommend consulting a doctor about.
o_O
WTF?
did radish write this 'zinger' for you?:straightface:
🇭🇷>:hammer:

Ms Dodwell indirectly causing a lot of decrepit miserable men to vent and whine never gets old.
All you raging buffoons on here bring me much amusement.
Are you auditioning, for when Fiona gets the shove?

Fiona Dud-well will be amongst the first to off herself following Moz’s lead in Vegas.

For me 'I'm Not A Man' would feature in my Top 10 Morrissey songs of all time.
I don't get the hate. It's just one fan's opinion.

She’s not at it agin is she? Blimey o’Riley, she‘s a one trick pony.

Fionly Dodwell clearly has one hell of an imagination, as a glance over her work proves, so why can’t she think of something else to write about?

For me 'I'm Not A Man' would feature in my Top 10 Morrissey songs of all time.
I don't get the hate. It's just one fan's opinion.
I think, if you study the comments, you will find that the 'hate' you perceive is simply despair at the appalling nature of her writing

I think, if you study the comments, you will find that the 'hate' you perceive is simply despair at the appalling nature of her writing
I honestly don't care about the quality of her writing Peter.
It's one fan naming some Morrissey songs they like. That's it.
Just ignore her and move on if it upsets you so much.

Tags
fiona dodwell
Back
Top Bottom