Folkestone - Leas Cliff Hall (July 25, 2023) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

Alma Matters / How Soon Is Now? / Suedehead / Our Frank / Irish Blood, English Heart / Stop Me If You Think You've Heard This One Before / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Girlfriend In A Coma / Jim Jim Falls / I Wish You Lonely / Sure Enough, The Telephone Rings / The Loop / Bonfire Of Teenagers / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Please, Please, Please, Let Me Get What I Want / Without Music The World Dies / Jack The Ripper // Speedway

Setlist courtesy of @Red_Snow

Last edited:
Thanks @Red_ Snow . you are tonight's hero :thumb:

Thunderbolt conclusion to another energised UK tour. Compliments to the band, who look like they are enjoying themselves.

Okay, I'm not reading this anymore because I'm going to burn with envy, the more so because the intimate venue in Folkestone is of the type that I like the most .
Viva Moz !

I would have preferred that setlist to the one we got in London.

Wonder what the American/South American fans will get for the 40 years tour. Surely it has to be mixed up a bit.

think we can all agree,well some of us can that apart from nottingham this has been a very good tour,very enthusiastic crowds,some great videos and pics and M back on top form.next stop south america.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom