Kate Moss + Morrissey = WTF

HAHAHAH. That suuuucks for them.

:D

Misinformed is an understatement.

Interesting....

someone write them and tell them they are idiots just because it's fun to be mean sometimes.

I just did...had a few minutes to kill. I did it nicely though and advised them to Google Image the words 'Smiths' and 'Rank' to verify my claims just in case they think I'm a random nutter :)

I get an "Access denied" message when I click on the link. Can someone describe what they're seeing that's making 'em gawp and gasp? Don't tell me it's Morrissey actually stepping out with ... an attractive young woman?! :eek:

I get an "Access denied" message when I click on the link. Can someone describe what they're seeing that's making 'em gawp and gasp? Don't tell me it's Morrissey actually stepping out with ... an attractive young woman?! :eek:

nah, some moron thinks that the chick on the Rank cover is Kate Moss. there's a shirt being sold at Delia's and theyre like "why would Delia's carry a Smiths shirt with Kate Moss's face on it? as far as we know Kate Moss has nothing to do with the Smiths."

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Don't tell me it's Morrissey actually stepping out with ... an attractive young woman?! :eek:

And how would he know which eye to look at? :p

Kate Moss was just a child when Rank came out, so the question is moot.

I used to think she was nothing remarkable to look at, but she's gotten a lot more beautiful as she matures. Either that, or my standards have declined. :p

kate_moss_designs_lost_at_london_heathrow.jpg

200px-SmithsRank.jpg

Well you have to admit.... As dumb as it sounds. Hahahaa

I've always noted the similarity and entertained it as a possibility without really looking into it.

I'm not arguing that it's her, but I'd like to point out that chronologically it wouldn't be that outrageous a suggestion. She was discovered at 14, in the same year Rank came out.

On a side note, I work with a woman who looks like a wider, shorter Kate Moss. I'd tell her but for the fear of causing offense. She grew up in the same area as well.

Damn, Kate Toss annoys me...still.
She has one of those faces you wanna hit.

Back
Top Bottom