Liverpool 7th November 09 added

It's on the main page now but there's nothing new.

Seems like it's very confusing... some people can see the info, other's can't. It would appear that you have to be Morrissey's 'friend' to be able to see it - I've never met him, so how can we be friends?

Nothing on tickmaster http://www.ticketmaster.co.uk/searc...ader_search&q=morrissey&search.x=0&search.y=0

Come on Morrissey's management - WTF - can't you sort out a proper tour?

I don't want to be the bearer of bad tidings either, but have you thought about his schedule for Oct / Nov?
Oct 23 Birmingham Symphony Hall
Sat 24 Swindon Oasis Leisure Centre
Mon 26 Bournmouth Opera House
Tue 27 London Royal Albert Hall
Thur 29 Leeds O2 Academy
Fri 30 Sheffield City Hall
Nov 02 Salisbury City Hall
Sat 07 Liverpool Echo Arena

It's all over the place - http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?f=d&s...68892,-1.439209&spn=3.072506,9.887695&t=h&z=7

I predict voice problems and cancellations... :(

Dave

Last edited:
The Echo Arena is a BIG Venue....( 10,000 + seater)...

Hopefully this means it won't sell out immediately then? I'm stuck in bloody meetings on Friday and my reserve Morrissey-ticket-buying team (aka my parents) are away. :( I've already booked a ticket for Leeds but I'd like to get tickets for a couple to hedge my bets that he'll play at least one of the dates...

Anyone know if this is always all seated? I checked the website and it looks that way. Have they ever taken out the seats and just had it GA in the middle?

Last edited:
The arena will be standing just like any other big arena like this, its really good sound aswell, i saw Oasis there last year and was impressed by the arena

Should be great. I'd hate it if he retired and I didn't get the chance to see him one last time.

According to the email just sent out from 'Gigs and Tours' this will be the last gig of the tour and the only North West date in November.

I'm expecting a few more 'shed' dates beforehand then?

I have only been there twice for Oasis and Echo & The Bunnymen and they were both standing on the floor area. Like most of these places it can be either or.

Thanks for the info. This gig announcement is strange all around. Why Liverpool, again? Why an arena? Can it possibly sell-out? Wikipedia says of the capacity: "The capacity for end-stage or in-the-round concerts is 10,600 including floor seating. With floor standing, the capacity is increased to 11,000". Can he really expect to sell-out an 11,000 capacity arena at the end of a fairly exhaustive UK tour?

Thanks for the info. This gig announcement is strange all around. Why Liverpool, again? Why an arena? Can it possibly sell-out? Wikipedia says of the capacity: "The capacity for end-stage or in-the-round concerts is 10,600 including floor seating. With floor standing, the capacity is increased to 11,000". Can he really expect to sell-out an 11,000 capacity arena at the end of a fairly exhaustive UK tour?

i asked him to do the echo, he obvioulsy listened.

i asked him to do the echo, he obvioulsy listened.
Any chance you could ask him to do the Picture House in Edinburgh ?

A Saturday Halloween night in a city of ghosts. Perfect! ;)

Back
Top Bottom