Liverpool - Moz walks off stage

Re: Moz walks off stage

Im not an ex fan of anyones, just couldnt be bother to think of a name, though ive recently become interested in that nice young buble man, so polite so nice takes care of his appearance reminds me of a happy enthusiastic little puppy You may be surprised to learn that hes recently spoken to leonard cohen on the phone (I know i was!) and len told him not to worry.

isnt len just a sweetheart!

now I hope thats put the tin hat on it

You sound like gag face Robbie Williams to me

And not only have a read a book: Ive written one! Now f*** off, kiddiot.

& you want Kewpie & co to take you seriously when you reply with "Now f*** off, kiddiot".

what did you invent the pigsty for? so people who specifically joined the board to start trouble could abuse long-standing members on the regular board? :crazy:

But haven't these users the right to reply on this thread, which they are doing or would you prefer them to start a new thread in the pigsty, where they take the piss out of you?

Should the moderators here ban people who go outside of the pigsty and call other users names and tell them to "f*** off"?

Why can't people join up and be critical of morrissey's actions?

But then what's new?

Not much really; may be you could ask DavidT to delete your usename, so you can rejoin again:rolleyes:

& you want Kewpie & co to take you seriously when you reply with "Now f*** off, kiddiot".

But haven't these users the right to reply on this thread, which they are doing or would you prefer them to start a new thread in the pigsty, where they take the piss out of you?

Should the moderators here ban people who go outside of the pigsty and call other users names and tell them to "f*** off"?

Why can't people join up and be critical of morrissey's actions?

Not much really; may be you could ask DavidT to delete your usename, so you can rejoin again:rolleyes:

I didn't say that to Kewpie, I said it to the troll.
As for the rest of it, I had a perfectly good reason for doing that, as I was attacked by a bunch of misogynists, and I didn't want those posts about my username because it was so pathetic.
I came back for my boyfriend and for Moz. Now I'm with you, picking through the wreckage. Enjoy.

I had a perfectly good reason for doing that, as I was attacked by a bunch of misogynists.

You need to take a leaf out of this feminist's book:

:p

Last edited by a moderator:

The way I see it, is that Morrissey doesn't give a 'show', or a 'performance' - he does what he does because he really means it. So if something's not right then why should he grit his teeth and carry on? I would rather not see him at all than see him just going through the motions of a performance.

I know how gutting it is to be stood there at a gig when he cuts it short (I was at the Roundhouse and Swindon) - you can't quite believe it is happening and you desperately want him to come back on, but I also know what it's like to be there when Morrissey is on top form, singing his heart out, and no way would I want to see him carry on if he can't deliver this.

Morrissey is real, he's human, which is why I love him, and will continue going to see him, no matter how many gigs he abandons, cos when he gets it right, it's worth it all.

POST OF THE THREAD :thumb:
(believe me, ive read the whole sorry, NASTY, thing.)

sorry, i know you was relying to the other user, but wouldn't you say replying in that manner doesn't help you?

I know, i remember when it happen and i thought bad for you. As you contribute a lot here. I just think that you a lot more brighter then just having slanging matches. Raise above it and just ignore them.

Thank for the backhanded compliment, but I like to think my 'brightness' is what makes me 'argumentative' as I challenge things. Of course sometimes I'm just being an idiot.

Thank for the backhanded compliment, but I like to think my 'brightness' is what makes me 'argumentative' as I challenge things. Of course sometimes I'm just being an idiot.

I wouldn't call it backhanded, I am more blunt then that.

but your 'brightness' with your 'argumentative' nature is sometimes your undoing.

You sound like gag face Robbie Williams to me

oh you brute, its so painful to be misunderstood, and I dont hate moz anymore ive calmed down now. I will just go to manchester when he tours again, maybe when hes 72 and still goin strong just like len

" Oh I can smile about it now but at the time it was terrible"

oh you brute, its so painful to be misunderstood, and I dont hate moz anymore ive calmed down now. I will just go to manchester when he tours again, maybe when hes 72 and still goin strong just like len

" Oh I can smile about it now but at the time it was terrible"
I love how you were compared to robbie then said 'misunderstood' :p Haha!

Same here, I hated him for about an hour after but I managed to calm down then I was just gutted :(

Sabrina is here to remind us that

-some swimmers are bigger than otters.

-being wet is good

-Visconti (see end) writes good tunes.

In light of all this I declare the incident and Morrissey's reaction silly and unworthy of being talked about.

Back to feminism and quality entertainment please.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K-j5GOsRtlk

Thank you

Any kind of fall or knock when your in your 50s doesnt arf give you a fright, Imagine how you would feel if you threw a bottle of water at your sick old dad

Well at least it would stop his whining for a start. MEN!!!!!!!!!!!

Your dads whining that is not eh mozzers of course

Any kind of fall or knock when your in your 50s doesnt arf give you a fright, Imagine how you would feel if you threw a bottle of water at your sick old dad

Well at least it would stop his whining for a start. MEN!!!!!!!!!!!

Your dads whining that is not eh mozzers of course

Would shoving a bottle up your arse finally stop your whining?

Oh You lot are so rude.
im going back to micheal bubles website or (the boob) as I like to call him, or bungalow boob as hes known to the ladies, for some mindless mediocre upbeat entertainment. If Micheal were a toy hed be a big orange space hopper and Id be riding him!!!!!!!

If Morrissey ware a toy what kind of toy would he be?
Discuss in as many words as you like

if anyone is interested they are going to discuss whether Moz should have walked off on The Wright Stuff ch5. its on now but i think that topic is on about 1030am.
its repeated on Fiver at 1230pm i think

Tags
beer=good4hair diva fit drama queen duck & cover malvatwat northernidiots pbr me asap raincoats? saddening
Back
Top Bottom