Liverpool - Moz walks off stage

Re: Moz walks off stage

please f*** off you little freak.
Kewpie, why do you even let someone called 'ex fan' join the board? Are the numbers looking a bit low in your hallowed little pigsty? Ugh.[/QUOTE

Because I make you look like the charmless, humourless, bore that you r

Agree with that.
The whole event felt too raucous for my taste. A trio of drunken idiots almost knocked my girlfriend and I over shortly before Morrissey came on stage as they pushed their way towards the stage.

Were you the shaven headed, bespectacled chap who was having a conversation with a big bearded f***er about what a shower of gobshites they were?

If so, I'm the big bearded get.

have you not seen the photo lainey? of the culprit, i will send you a PM, it was posted earlier but removed straight away but somebody saved it and has sent it me

It would be interesting if that picture was seen by many people...

Not that I would advocate that of course...

there was a photo on flicker but i hesitated to post here - cud have been the wrong guy.

but you get them at all gig. we were seated near the front but some twat was spraying beer, when confonted he just ran off, his neanderthol mate just sneered like a big kid

Were you the shaven headed, bespectacled chap who was having a conversation with a big bearded f***er about what a shower of gobshites they were?

If so, I'm the big bearded get.

No, think that must have been someone else! But they obviously got on other peoples nerves too!

No, think that must have been someone else! But they obviously got on other peoples nerves too!

Ahh, yeah, you talking about the ones came in just at the end of Doll & The Kicks set? Grey jacket, one had a horrendous mullet chop, and the other one was wearing some windbreaker sort of thing?

They got right on my wick. Hate people who push in at gigs.

Ahh, yeah, you talking about the ones came in just at the end of Doll & The Kicks set? Grey jacket, one had a horrendous mullet chop, and the other one was wearing some windbreaker sort of thing?

They got right on my wick. Hate people who push in at gigs.

One had dark waterproof jacket, another guy was, well how should I put it...very well fed and don't remember other guy. No idea if they were involved in beer throwing.

What interests me is that about 2 mins before main incident a beer 'glass' was thrown from the left into crowd, and according to youtube vids and my memory main incident came from right of centre. Was this just pissed up people copying Oslo?

Last edited:
for your interest

:rolleyes:

LuvMozzy, you totally misunderstand the freedom of speech.

I'm not happy to have users like exfan, but as long as they do not breach the TOS, they're entitled to come here to post their opinions.

Users can either ignore or challenge such people as an intelligent grown-up manner.

I'm simply buffled by some users misunderstand that I have power to ban users which is incorrect.

Moderators discuss the problem first and decide what action should be taken.
Site adminstrator only allows me to ban
- spammers
- banned users who come back with a new user name (their bans haven't been lifted by site administrator)

One had dark waterproof jacket, another guy was, well how should I put it...very well fed and don't remember other guy. No idea if they were involved in beer throwing.

What interests me is that about 2 mins before main incident a beer 'glass' was thrown from the right into crowd, and according to youtube vids and my memory main incident came from left of centre. Was this just pissed up people copying Oslo?

Yeah you mustn't have been far from me. I hated those lads, proper bellends of the highest order.

I remember 30 seconds or so after Moz walked off a full cup came from right behind us soaked everyone.

LISTEN EVERYONE ISNT CORNELIUS BLAZE JUST THE FUNNIEST THING ON HERE. YES HE IS A EVIL COMIC GENIUS I KNOW, BUT HEY IM USED TO DISAPPOINTMENT NOW, CHECKED HIS POSTS HAVENT LAUGHED THAT MUCH SINCE AMSTERDAM::p

I waited from 6AM in the morning to get a decent speck at the front and I did finnaly get to the barrier in the centre, best moments of my life were then ruined. Idk who to blame. all I know is for years of wanting to see my idol, 4 minutes was kind of a let down :(

I am so sorry. That really sucks. You have every right to be pissed off. :(

As I said in an earlier post, I think he should have gone backstage, take a breather, drink a pint, and come back because to let 1 idiot ruin 1000s of people's night is crap. That is just his diva ways. I've been to shows with 50,000 people and the singer has had water bottles, cups and whatever else thrown at him. He kindly tells them to f*** off and then goes about the show. To constantly let down your fans (the constant cancellations, walking off the stage, etc) is just f'd up and I really dont blame the people that are pissed off though there are more tactful ways of expressing your feelings than the way some of the people here are doing. I've already spent $500 for the upcoming Oakland show and I am trying to be prepared for it being a no go but its hard. I would like to at least see him once before I die. :pray:

Yeah you mustn't have been far from me. I hated those lads, proper bellends of the highest order.

I remember 30 seconds or so after Moz walked off a full cup came from right behind us soaked everyone.

Was thinking that as I saw beer arcing into crowd, hope you didn't get too soaked.

Amazing what happens to people's behaviour when they get into a crowd.

As I said in an earlier post, I think he should have gone backstage, take a breather, drink a pint, and come back because to let 1 idiot ruin 1000s of people's night is crap. That is just his diva ways. I've been to shows with 50,000 people and the singer has had water bottles, cups and whatever else thrown at him. He kindly tells them to f*** off and then goes about the show. To constantly let down your fans (the constant cancellations, walking off the stage, etc) is just f'd up and I really dont blame the people that are pissed off though there are more tactful ways of expressing your feelings than the way some of the people here are doing. I've already spent $500 for the upcoming Oakland show and I am trying to be prepared for it being a no go but its hard. I would like to at least see him once before I die. :pray:

That is a very good point. Does a performer have a duty to their fans, and if so how far? Does context and background of the artist play an important role?

:)

I really hope he doesnt cancell on you. It would be heartbreaking...

I am also thinking of this situation another way.

Morrissey is human just like the rest of us, and we don;t know if soemthing has happened in the day, soemthing to really upset him and thats why he went off so quickly.

It's only a possibilty,

but tis still a possibilty

I am also thinking of this situation another way.

Morrissey is human just like the rest of us, and we don;t know if soemthing has happened in the day, soemthing to really upset him and thats why he went off so quickly.

It's only a possibilty,

but tis still a possibilty

yes i agree but to dissopoint so many people in one go is not professional. I defend morrissey every single day to my mates and others but his actions last night were not right. Go off YES, but at least have the decency to come back on and play to 9000 people who want him to be there.

he didnt consider how much time and money it might have cost people to get their last night

yes i agree but to dissopoint so many people in one go is not professional. I defend morrissey every single day to my mates and others but his actions last night were not right. Go off YES, but at least have the decency to come back on and play to 9000 people who want him to be there.

he didnt consider how much time and money it might have cost people to get their last night

I Know I totally agree with you!

does anyone who actually went to the echo arena know if we'll get a refund? and how we go about getting one?

I was talking to a couple from Brazil last night. They'd come over to see Morrissey and make a holiday out of it.

I feel so bad for them, not me who had a 10 minute bus ride home, they flew halfway across the world for this.

Tags
beer=good4hair diva fit drama queen duck & cover malvatwat northernidiots pbr me asap raincoats? saddening
Back
Top Bottom