London - Wembley (Mar. 14, 2020) post-show fight thread

Why should I demand evidence? You are calling someone a murderer when there has never been evidence of such a thing.

I could call you a murderer and that would be as valid unless I could prove it.

Did you ever go to uni or do essays where the very basis or a thesis or view has to always be backed with citations and that is what I ask for otherwise there is no reason to believe what you say.

I already said Mandela was a member of the MK but there were no bombs sanctioned by the MK before Mandela was imprisoned the involve any loss of life except the death of a passer by.

I am willing to be correct but I am not going to take your word for it that there were bombs that killed loads of people prior to 1962 that were sanctioned by the MK. Mandela didn't have the authority to authorise such attacks and he was in prison. They were authorised by Oliver Tambo as has been proven since he was the head of the ANC and from whom the MK took their orders.

I'm sorry but in a world where we show in my work the continued unfactual lies spread by hate groups it is important to establish facts and you never back up your statements with facts or citations.

Saying Mandela blew up loads of people to bits is simply not established or proven and more than I believe you are a murderer.
Okay, Al Capone was not a gangster - just an ordinary joe who didn't pay his tax.

And OJ Simpson never shot anybody.

Oh, and of course, Gerry Adams was never in the IRA.

Why? because I cannot prove it.

This discussion ends here. Wake up.

The IRA signed the GFA because they were so saturated with British intelligence that they couldn't move forward and knew it. They had to resort to their South Armagh branch carrying out the English Campaign in the 90s. All those big lorry bombs made the IRA look strong at the time but to resort to this shows in hindsight how compromised they were as the S Armagh branch was the only brigade not full of informers and agents. In other words, it was the IRAs last stand.

There was also another reason. Gerry Adams close faction (he'd been culling and maneuvering a choice group around him for years) secretly wanted to end the campaign for many years before the GFA. Many of the newer books written by ex IRA members admit this - and not happily. Again it's obvious in hindsight. Look at the Loughgall job where the East Tyrone Brigade were taken out by the SAS in '87. Many, many people now believe that this job was compromised by Adams and McGuinness. I believe this also.

They actually took out their own 'hardliners' who wanted an all-out Tet Offensive (they grassed the upcoming job to the SAS) because they wanted to move the whole show into politics. Basically they knew the armed war was lost - even though they had a f***load of new hardware from Libya. Adams' close circle weren't getting any younger and just knew they couldn't win and would all end up in jail.

It wasn't called a Dirty War for nothing. MI5 and other secret agencies were up to all sorts for years. Many now believe McGuinness was an actual British agent. The more time goes on the more these rumours seem like facts.

There was so much conspiracy and intrigue in this war that demands for 'evidence' is useless. The Brit intelligence agencies were using the Loyalists as their proxy soldiers fighting for the British government. Actual evidence of this? Only bits and pieces that form a larger picture.

That's why your constant demands for evidence from google is useless. To get as near to the truth as you can in history you have to form the bits together like a jigsaw to form a big picture.

I’m not going to take part in a discussion re the IRA. That has nothing to do with what this discussion was about.

The discussion was about your statement that it was safer in London in the 89s/90s than it is now.

And again I say it wasn’t and I have explained many times now why it wasn’t but you keep drifting off into talking about the history of the IRA etc etc. Irelevant.

Rubbish. I used to go to London at night regularly during the late 80's/90's.....spent a few nights roaming around London cuz i missed the last train. Spent the night in Hyde Park once. I never thought I'd be stabbed. Never crossed my mind. Crosses my mind now.

That’s because you are disturbed and obsessed with a situation that doesn’t exist. Yes gang knifecrime has gone up but if you care to look up the stats in the police crime website you will see clearly that it isn’t being committed by who you think, it is mostly being committed by white gangs and black gangs but not anything to do with Islam.

I lived in London in the 80s and 80s and I know what it felt like as does anyone who also lived there.

I have never been affected by any jihadist attack in London and there have not been bombs going off constantly in pubs, bins and trains.

Okay, Al Capone was not a gangster - just an ordinary joe who didn't pay his tax.

And OJ Simpson never shot anybody.

Oh, and of course, Gerry Adams was never in the IRA.

Why? because I cannot prove it.

This discussion ends here. Wake up.

We aren’t talking about Gerry Adams and al Capone and I am providing timeline facts regarding the MK and Mandela.

All attacks that were committed by the MK are documented by the then government and this details the number of casualties.

There were not any attacks by the MK that caused any deaths except for one passer by prior to Mandela being imprisoned.

It didn’t happen.

The attacks that the MK started in their full on stage caused deaths but these were when Mandela was in prison and the leader of the ANC at that time was Oliver Tambo and there is full documentary evidence that the police seized that proved he authorised those attacks.

There were no charges against Mandela re murder or manslaughter not just because there was no evidence but because there hadn’t been any attacks that had caused deaths as you describe until after Tambo was in charge and Mandela was in prison.

Just look at the facts and the timeline. He wasn’t arrested for murder.

We aren’t talking about Gerry Adams and al Capone and I am providing timeline facts regarding the MK and Mandela.

All attacks that were committed by the MK are documented by the then government and this details the number of casualties.

There were not any attacks by the MK that caused any deaths except for one passer by prior to Mandela being imprisoned.

It didn’t happen.

The attacks that the MK started in their full on stage caused deaths but these were when Mandela was in prison and the leader of the ANC at that time was Oliver Tambo and there is full documentary evidence that the police seized that proved he authorised those attacks.

There were no charges against Mandela re murder or manslaughter not just because there was no evidence but because there hadn’t been any attacks that had caused deaths as you describe until after Tambo was in charge and Mandela was in prison.

Just look at the facts and the timeline. He wasn’t arrested for murder.
Mandela was a member of an illegal armed terrorist group. This group planted bombs in packed restaurants etc that blew people apart into the next world.

Mandela was also pro IRA. He said they shouldn't have ended their armed campaign until they got their full demands (i.e their six counties back). In other words they should have kept on bombing, shooting and killing people until that happened.

He was a man who believed in the power of violence to achieve political results.

This is a fact, not an opinion. He was a terrorist (or armed freedom fighter, depending on your views) and proud of it.

It's the secretive nature of terrorism why, for instance, many IRA men or Loyalists only served time for gun possession or being a member of an illegal organisation etc when in actuality they killed many people and planted many bombs. For you to insist that Mandela only actually did what he technically served time for is not only naive but extremely arrogant.

Last edited:
That’s because you are disturbed and obsessed with a situation that doesn’t exist. Yes gang knifecrime has gone up but if you care to look up the stats in the police crime website you will see clearly that it isn’t being committed by who you think, it is mostly being committed by white gangs and black gangs but not anything to do with Islam.

I lived in London in the 80s and 80s and I know what it felt like as does anyone who also lived there.

I have never been affected by any jihadist attack in London and there have not been bombs going off constantly in pubs, bins and trains.

You mean the white gangs who pretend to be black...........oh, those "WHITE" gangs. Are they even white anymore?

Your still talking bollocks. People weren't constantly scared of the IRA.

You mean the white gangs who pretend to be black...........oh, those "WHITE" gangs. Are they even white anymore?

Your still talking bollocks. People weren't constantly scared of the IRA.

As I said I lived in London then and the office I worked in was evacuated because of bomb alerts nearly every week. Stations were constantly being evacuated and there were bombs being thrown into packed pubs and left on streets in bins.

I mean why would that scare anyone? Sure. Everything was just dandy and everyone was fearless. The constant bulletins on tv, on posters and on station and tube announcements regarding watching out for unattended luggage.

I don't have fear now but I did then. Do you hear? I did feel that way.

Your statement that you feel scared getting on a London bus in case a Muslim stabs you is something you ought to speak to someone about. I never feel scared or threatened on a London bus even a bus full of Muslims. Your fear is irrational and based on your hate.

If you are also disputing the knifing statistics look them up.

I'll help you. Last year we submitted a freedom of information act request to the Metropolitan Police. We asked for the full figures of both victims and perpetrators (PPA) of knife crime since 2008.

It is linked to here:

You will see that in terms of people committing knife crime the largest group by far every year over the 10 year period is Afro-Caribbean with a total of 15k people offending. The next group every year over the 10 years was White European with 10k people offending. A long way behind is the Asian group with 3,443 people offending over 10 years.

So as I said the statistical facts show that the majority of knife crime in the capital is being committed by White Europeans and black Afro-Caribbean, not Muslims.

So maybe you should be more scared when you are on that bus if you are say next to a White European. It would make more sense.

But I expect you and your hate mongering friend will say the police are lying. Right. Everything is a conspiracy and everyone is protecting Islam.

Sure.

As I said I lived in London then and the office I worked in was evacuated because of bomb alerts nearly every week. Stations were constantly being evacuated and there were bombs being thrown into packed pubs and left on streets in bins.

I mean why would that scare anyone? Sure. Everything was just dandy and everyone was fearless. The constant bulletins on tv, on posters and on station and tube announcements regarding watching out for unattended luggage.

Your statement that you feel scared getting on a London bus in case a Muslim stabs you is something you ought to speak to someone about. I never feel scared or threatened on a London bus even a bus full of Muslims. Your fear is irrational and based on your hate.

I'll help you. Last year we submitted a freedom of information act request to the Metropolitan Police. We asked for the full figures of both victims and perpetrators (PPA) of knife crime since 2008.

It is linked to here:

You will see that in terms of people committing knife crime the largest group by far every year over the 10 year period is Afro-Caribbean with a total of 15k people offending. The next group every year over the 10 years was White European with 10k people offending. A long way behind is the Asian group with 3,443 people offending over 10 years.

So as I said the statistical facts show that the majority of knife crime in the capital is being committed by White Europeans and black Afro-Caribbean, not Muslims.

So maybe you should be more scared when you are on that bus if you are say next to a White European. It would make more sense.

But I expect you and your hate mongering friend will say the police are lying. Right. Everything is a conspiracy and everyone is protecting Islam.

Sure.
Street knifings in the capital are almost exclusively black. Many of these blacks are also Muslims as there are far more African kids than West Indian teens in London now. The knife statistics that are white most likely come from domestic murders, but even many of these are black or Asian.

Basically the majority of stabbings/killings in London are black on black - a white on black street murder is extremely rare. Actually, the last I can think of is Stephen Lawrence in 1993. White on black rape is beyond rare - it's non-existent. Black on white stranger rape in London is routine.

These facts are evident, yet to mention them is taboo and will always be met with a reflexive 'You're a racist for saying these things, stop now.'

Just like when Moz stated the fact that most people prefer their own race. It's an evident truth (akin to 'all water is wet') but was met with accusations of racism.

Last edited:
I’m not going to take part in a discussion re the IRA. That has nothing to do with what this discussion was about.

The discussion was about your statement that it was safer in London in the 89s/90s than it is now.

And again I say it wasn’t and I have explained many times now why it wasn’t but you keep drifting off into talking about the history of the IRA etc etc. Irelevant.
It was statistically safer in London in every way (terrorism, muggings, attacks, knifings etc) but whether a person feels safer now is wholly subjective.

End of discussion.

Street knifings in the capital are almost exclusively black. Many of these blacks are also Muslims as there are far more African kids than West Indian teens in London now. The knife statistics that are white most likely come from domestic murders, but even many of these are black or Asian.

basically the majority of stabbings/killings in London are black on black - a white on black murder is extremely rare. Actually, the last I can think of is Stephen Lawrence in 1993.

That is absolute rubbish and fabricated bullshit twisting stats to suit your own agenda.

Did you even look at the information from the police link or do you just know better than the police?

Out of the largest ethnic group committing knife crime who are Afro-Caribbean 15% of Afro-Caribbeans in London are Muslim either from Muslim parents or from conversion. That is a tiny figure and to say that the 15,000 Afro-Caribbean knife crime attacker are Muslim is complete fabrication and twisted by you to fit your argument rather than being factual.

To also state that the 10,00 White Offenders are all from domestic violence is farcical. I can produce further Police Statistics that detail knife crime statistics according to categories that distinguish between domestic violence and street crime. The two highest groupings for knife crime according to police statistics are Street Assault and Robbery. Domestic attacks hardly figure in the charts.

What the f*** do you mean when you say out of the white statistic - many of these are black or Asian. What, a White European knife offender is really black or Asian? I mean wtf are you on about?

The last time a white offender knifed a black person was in 1993? You are hilarious now.

The other interesting figures from the Freedom of Information request I linked to (if you can be bothered to actually look at it) is the victim statistics.

There were 25,000 Asian victims of knife crime but only 3,400 Asian offenders.

It was statistically safer in London in every way (terrorism, muggings, attacks, knifings etc) but whether a person feels safer now is wholly subjective.

End of discussion.

Again rubbish statistically.

There were far more as has already been proven terrorist offences in London in the 80s and 90s than have occurred in the past 20 years. The facts and figures are out there. There are no bombs being thrown into pubs frequently and no bombs being left on busy shopping streets and I don't remember in recent years any constant bomb threats or evacuations of whole offices and stations.

You are just not basing anything you say on fact and actual events. You have an agenda and will do anything to fabricate facts to try to back up that agenda. But news for you no one anywhere is going to believe anymore fake news because so much of it has been outed for what it is.

End of discussion.

Rubbish and it is also irrelevant if you consider the discussion over. You don't control the freedom of information.

It is not statistically safer in London now. There were more than 2,500 serious injuries because of IRA attacks in the UK in the 80s/90s. The terror and fear planned and implemented by as you say a brilliantly trained and engineered army caused consistent chaos and fear throughout London and other cities.

There is no statistic on the planet that suggests it was safer then that now.

You can say it as much as you want but your opinion stating statistics show it was safer then doesn't match the actual stated statistics and most people who lived through it are aware of this and are unlikely to ever listen to you.

Basically the majority of stabbings/killings in London are black on black - a white on black street murder is extremely rare. Actually, the last I can think of is Stephen Lawrence in 1993. White on black rape is beyond rare - it's non-existent. Black on white stranger rape in London is routine.

These facts are evident, yet to mention them is taboo and will always be met with a reflexive 'You're a racist for saying these things, stop now.'

Just like when Moz stated the fact that most people prefer their own race. It's an evident truth (akin to 'all water is wet') but was met with accusations of racism.

As for Morrissey's statement that most people prefer their own race. It is a racist statement by very definition. The statement implies that people have a race preference and don't like other races which is the very definition of racism.

In reality most people don't consider race when they are in social contact with others. Most people aren't obsessed by distinguishing people according to their race. I have many friends from many ethnic backgrounds and have friends who are in very happy mixed marriages. I have many friends and relatives who have kids who have close friends who are of different ethnicity to their own and they get on great. They don't see race as a problem for friendship or relationships and they are our future so that is great to see and those people will be the people who will speak out against any attempts to drive division and hate from people like yourselves when they get older. They don't prefer their own race and neither do I.

I have no issue with anyone because of their race so taking a preference according to race is not something I would ever do and I actually don't know anyone who would within any of my family or social or work networks. Except of course from hate mongers like yourself but if I was going to talk preferences I would prefer to not have people like you in my life or in society.

From in-depth research we have done across communities in many locations for government agencies etc the vast majority of people want a peaceful community where people get on with each other rather than communities where people like you try to stir up division. That stirring up and that division people get irritated by because they see it as being caused by trouble makers and people just want everyone to get on and they don't want people stirring up shit that will make the quality of their lives diminished.

It is linked to here:

Sure.

Where did i say Muslims are the biggest group knifing people? Everyone knows it's the brothers. As for them still being white Europeans...that's debatable....they all think they're black these days.

That is absolute rubbish and fabricated bullshit twisting stats to suit your own agenda.

Did you even look at the information from the police link or do you just know better than the police?

Out of the largest ethnic group committing knife crime who are Afro-Caribbean 15% of Afro-Caribbeans in London are Muslim either from Muslim parents or from conversion. That is a tiny figure and to say that the 15,000 Afro-Caribbean knife crime attacker are Muslim is complete fabrication and twisted by you to fit your argument rather than being factual.

To also state that the 10,00 White Offenders are all from domestic violence is farcical. I can produce further Police Statistics that detail knife crime statistics according to categories that distinguish between domestic violence and street crime. The two highest groupings for knife crime according to police statistics are Street Assault and Robbery. Domestic attacks hardly figure in the charts.

What the f*** do you mean when you say out of the white statistic - many of these are black or Asian. What, a White European knife offender is really black or Asian? I mean wtf are you on about?

The last time a white offender knifed a black person was in 1993? You are hilarious now.

The other interesting figures from the Freedom of Information request I linked to (if you can be bothered to actually look at it) is the victim statistics.

There were 25,000 Asian victims of knife crime but only 3,400 Asian offenders.
Let's get a few things clear as you've misinterpreted almost everything I have said.

A lot of the street killings involving blacks are now from those of African extraction, not West Indian, therefore many of them are indeed Muslims (often Somalians).

To me Afro-Caribbean means 'from West Indian extraction'. (Whether you or your 'stat' compilers are in agreement with this is anybody's guess).

As for twisting what I said about domestic murders, I'm not even going there as you are tiresome to the point of trying to communicate with somebody suffering acute autism.

If you want to believe that there are white gangs running round the streets of London knifing and mugging people, then enjoy the fantasy, but I can assure you it's happening inside your fantastical brain only. There is not a single white gang on the Met's street-gang database. The vast majority are black, a few are Asian, a handful or less Turkish/Kurd.

Back when I was at school in London the majority of black kids were from the West Indies. Now a hefty proportion of black kids in London's schools are from Africa due to more African mass immigration over the last few decades. Hence the fact that more African young men are being stabbed now (by other blacks) - and many of these are Muslim due to Africa being split roughly 50/50 between Islam and Christianity.

If you can find an instance in recent years where a black Londoner was stabbed to death by a white Londoner, let me know as I'm not aware of it happening and I consider myself having my finger on the pulse in these matters.

Last edited:
Many of the murdered black kids you see on the London news (and perps) are African Muslim blacks (often Somalians for instance). You can tell from the their names.

There's a stat I saw the other day on the number of black women raped in the States by white men.........it was literally less 1%.

Let's get a few things clear as you've misinterpreted almost everything I have said.

A lot of the street killings involving blacks are now from those of African extraction, not West Indian, therefore many of them are indeed Muslims (often Somalians).

To me Afro-Caribbean means 'from West Indian extraction'. Whether you or your whoever compiled your 'stats' are in agreement with this is anybody's guess.

As for twisting what I said about domestic murders, I'm not even going there as you are tiresome to the point of trying to communicate with somebody suffering acute autism.

If you want to believe that there are white gangs running round the streets of London knifing and mugging people, then enjoy the fantasy, but I can assure you it's happening inside your fantastical brain only.

Back when I was at school in London the majority of black kids were from the West Indies. Now a hefty proportion of black kids in London's schools are from Africa due to more African mass immigration over the last few decades. Hence the fact that more African young men are being stabbed now (by other blacks) - and many of these are Muslim due to Africa being split roughly 50/50 between Islam and Christianity.

If you can find an instance in recent years where a black Londoner was stabbed to death by a white Londoner, let me know as I'm not aware of it happening and I consider myself having my finger on the pulse in these matters.

Check these soi boys out. I left my two pennies worth underneath in the comments.

Back
Top Bottom