Louisville, KY - Palace Theatre (Sep. 20, 2016) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

Suedehead / Alma Matters / You Have Killed Me / Ganglord / Speedway / Kiss Me A Lot / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / Istanbul / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / All You Need Is Me / Irish Blood, English Heart / Moon Over Kentucky / Jack The Ripper / Ouija Board, Ouija Board / You're The One For Me, Fatty / The Bullfighter Dies / Meat Is Murder / Everyday Is Like Sunday / All The Lazy Dykes / The World Is Full Of Crashing Bores / Oboe Concerto // What She Said

setlist provided by setlist.fm. Link from an anonymous person.

• Photo by ozarksvegan / Instagram. Link posted by an anonymous person.

39125_louisville.jpg

Last edited:
Uncleskinny, why do you even try?
The point you were making was so obvious.

You named the Polish and the Somalions just as an example.
If by any chance you named a whole range of so-called minority groups or just said the whole human race (as I did) you could not be accused of racism.

If you make no distinction and say the human race is bad and should be destroyed nobody cares, ha.
Respect due, a post that makes sense, just the video posted related to the fur industry really is absolutely terrible, does nobody agree with that? Watch it, its bad

The point I was making with the PETA video is once again Morrissey turns a blind eye to unbelievably barbaric practices in one country while popping his halo back on to boycott another.
It`s f***ing hypocritical and it`s about cash and no amount of bickering on here will change my mind on that.

The point I was making with the PETA video is once again Morrissey turns a blind eye to unbelievably barbaric practices in one country while popping his halo back on to boycott another.
It`s f***ing hypocritical and it`s about cash and no amount of bickering on here will change my mind on that.
Yea, I have to agree, and all I want is the world to just say that enough is enough, when I see this footage it makes me despair, its a serious issue, not for joking around with. Glad you posted it

Respect due, a post that makes sense, just the video posted related to the fur industry really is absolutely terrible, does nobody agree with that? Watch it, its bad

OFF COURSE it is.
Horrible and indefensible.
The problem is that Moz made a racist remark and I think he did so more or less on purpose to get the atrocities more noticed but unfortunately for him and others all attention was than on his subspecies remark. And NOT on the atrocities. He shot himself in the foot. As he usually does. :( Maybe he thought, well I don't care anymore about people calling me racist, as they already do. I offer my not too good reputation as long as I can do something for the animals.
Fail. It doesn't work out because these atrocities still exist and people hate him and think he IS racist.

OFF COURSE it is.
The problem is that Moz made a racist remark and I think he did so more or less on purpose to get the atrocities more noticed but unfortunately for him and others all attention was than on his subspecies remark. And NOT on the atrocities. He shot himself in the foot. As he usually does. :( Maybe he thought, well I don't care anymore about people calling me racist, as they already do. I offer my not too good reputation as long as I can do something for the animals.
Fail. It doesn't work out because these atrocities still exist and people hate him and think he IS racist.
Overall though, step back, look at it, the treatment dished out to animals in China is not very nice, could anyone put themselves in that position, to be skinned alive, fried alive, its not good, can we stop it? How could anyone be so cruel?

Overall though, step back, look at it, the treatment dished out to animals in China is not very nice, could anyone put themselves in that position, to be skinned alive, fried alive, its not good, can we stop it? How could anyone be so cruel?

I'm asking myself too and I can't imagine.
Maybe it has to do with longtime habits and culture and if you grow up as a child in that environment and it has never been an issue they don't know or can't understand what we are talking about.
It's gonna take time, even though there are more and more Chinese from the middle class who own pets like dogs and cats and they love their pets and take care of them. I only hope they will raise the issue more in China.
Cheers

I'm asking myself too and I can't imagine.
Maybe it has to do with longtime habits and culture and if you grow up as a child in that environment and it has never been an issue they don't know or can't understand what we are talking about.
It's gonna take time, even though there are more and more Chinese from the middle class who own pets like dogs and cats and they love their pets and take care of them. I only hope they will raise the issue more in China.
Cheers
sensible statement, thankyou

Uncleskinny, why do you even try?
The point you were making was so obvious.

You named the Polish and the Somalions just as an example.
If by any chance you named a whole range of so-called minority groups or just said the whole human race (as I did) you could not be accused of racism.

If you make no distinction and say the human race is bad and should be destroyed nobody cares, ha.

OK. You are quite clearly the ball of string to my kitten's paw. If you really want the last word, go ahead. I will merely point out now that I have termed you a racist on multiple occasions, and you have done nothing to deny it. Racists are idiots, have a complete lack of critical thinking, usually undereducated and, well, thick. All of which applies to you. Because you are a spectacularly thick racist.

OFF COURSE it is.

No, the problem is that you bots don't realise he's only interested in money. He loathes the Chinese, yet plays there. He loathes the Chinese even more than he loathes you and your fawning.

Money, money, money.

What a greedy, hypocritical, be-titted, prick he has become.

OK. You are quite clearly the ball of string to my kitten's paw. If you really want the last word, go ahead. I will merely point out now that I have termed you a racist on multiple occasions, and you have done nothing to deny it. Racists are idiots, have a complete lack of critical thinking, usually undereducated and, well, thick. All of which applies to you. Because you are a spectacularly thick racist.[/Q

I don't want the last word.
I think you've mistakenly posted a reply to me.
I've never accused you of racist remarks.
And I don't believe you are a racist.
On the contrary.
No offence taken.
Your post should be directed at the "indivue" that accused you of being racist for naming the Polish people. By the way, he excluded the Somalians. Apparently he didn't mind about that.
That is racism to me.
You did not make any difference between Chinese, Polish or Somalians. He did.
Sorry if you misunderstood me.
English is not my first language.

I don't want the last word.
I think you've mistakenly posted a reply to me.
I've never accused you of racist remarks.
And I don't believe you are a racist.
On the contrary.
No offence taken.
Your post should be directed at the "indivue" that accused you of being racist for naming the Polish people. By the way, he excluded the Somalians. Apparently he didn't mind about that.
That is racism to me.
You did not make any difference between Chinese, Polish or Somalians. He did.
Sorry if you misunderstood me.
English is not my first language.[/QUOTE]

I`ll take your word for it that `Moon Over Kentucky` isn`t Sparks` worst.
I`d guess I know most of their stuff by now but i`ve yet to come across anything as bad as that one.
When you think of the songs by Sparks he could cover it`s very sad. Choosing to shoe horn something `appropriate` to the venue / town he`s playing is a bit naff to say the least.

Yeah I totally agree with that. In terms of bad Sparks, the whole of the Interior Design album is pretty terrible; likewise Balls and Terminal Jive.

If Moz decides to do something similar to this somewhere else then I would quite like to hear him cover Philadelphia by Magazine

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom